The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura And Heiracon Are No More

Nijuroku

I was going to help SC but then I saw the 125k cred from east o.o sorry can't say no to that

Just so we are clear. You know SC had 0% taxes on their nodes right?

Because you know...you're going to get a lot of "He's simple-minded, he's not thinking about the long term, he's not this and that."

Just so we are clear. You know SC had 0% taxes on their nodes right?

Because you know...you're going to get a lot of "He's simple-minded, he's not thinking about the long term, he's not this and that."

As long as he doesn't go complaining about high taxes later then he's perfectly justified and no one can really question him about it.

If a quick profit over long term gains is your thing then thats cool.

I was going to help SC but then I saw the 125k cred from east o.o sorry can't say no to that

Yeah that battle pay was nuts. I nearly played more for them but decided it would discredit my efforts a bit. 

Besides, I do like free rails and I'll burn through that battle pay in no time anyway.

Alas it was all in vein.

Didn't I tell you logic isn't welcomed here? Get out you.

I sound like a broken record. Well free ninjas? Where are you? Now that we have gotten past the point that they are a no show let's try finding the answer to another question.

Plenty of other rails have taxes, why is it when Eclipse or ICE tried deploying one there was a thread about it? Where were all the threads about all the other clans and alliances? Where was all the complaints? 

Again, this might sound weird to some people but exchanging land, taxes and politics and fighting for land is fun. Just like how PvP have their community, people that actually play DS have their own. And these two communities are going to be mixed together real soon. What then? And just like before, if you have no interest in it...don't play it!

There is a difference between someone attempting to deploy a rail with 15-25% tax in Sechura, and someone charging 75%.

Who cares? Sechura still gives a ton of credits

Oh no now it will take me more time to reach 1000000 Alloy Plates.

Not at 75% credit tax.

sooo who is going to take it back and make it tax-free again? my wallet broke when sechura was taken over.. xD

you can still get 20k credits on sechura each run :)

and dont forget when V is offering battlepay, you can get the tax you and other players paid back!  ;-)

you can still get 20k credits on sechura each run :)

and dont forget when V is offering battlepay, you can get the tax you and other players paid back!  ;-)

Yes, now that the tax on Sechura is no longer 75%, you should be able to get around 22k per run. But at 75%, you'd only be getting around ~7k per 5 wave run. That is ridiculous. 

Yes, now that the tax on Sechura is no longer 75%, you should be able to get around 22k per run. But at 75%, you'd only be getting around ~7k per 5 wave run. That is ridiculous. 

err, there never was a tax of 75% on sechura.  75% are on pluto - hieracon

the tax before on sechura were 15%credits 0%resources.

Could somebody please explain to me why everybody only seems to get their credits from Sechura nowadays?

Pretty soon after I started playing I didn't have any problems with credits, I always had at least a million too much, Sechura wasn't even a thing back then.

Void Credit rewards were always enough for me.

Could somebody please explain to me why everybody only seems to get their credits from Sechura nowadays?

Pretty soon after I started playing I didn't have any problems with credits, I always had at least a million too much, Sechura wasn't even a thing back then.

Same for me, I get my credits from the Void.

Because it was easy to level up weapons in Sechura as it had 25% Increased Rifle Kill Exp as well as the 23,000 Credit bonus for running it.

Now you get less than 20k per run but the Exp is still there. Heicaron on the other hand also gives the same 20k or it did but it has a 25% Melee Kill Exp Bonus.

Because it was easy to level up weapons in Sechura as it had 25% Increased Rifle Kill Exp as well as the 23,000 Credit bonus for running it.

Now you get less than 20k per run but the Exp is still there. Heicaron on the other hand also gives the same 20k or it did but it has a 25% Melee Kill Exp Bonus.

Not Melee Kills, Pistol Kills.

Sechura offers really good EXP, with some credits on the side.

So, if after EXP then yeah Sechura is really good.

However, if you want just the credits Void is still the best.