Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Farming

Question

So i have been playing this game for 7 months now, and i joined a ghost clan that needs a lot of formas for there dojo

for me it has been hard to get them, and i have only got 2 from daily rewards

any tips for farming the blueprints and the resources?

Do a lot of Void Survival Missions. I still have 8 bps to craft (of the original 14) from when I was grinding for Rhino Prime parts.

As for resources, do Saturn Survivals/Defenses for the Cells and do that one planet for the Sensors.

Edited by Nethaufer

So i have been playing this game for 7 months now, and i joined a ghost clan that needs a lot of formas for there dojo

Do any void for the BPs. T3 drops completed forma as well so yeah, that's one way.

That's nice of you OP. 

I'm not entirely sure where the best place to farm for Forma blueprints are since.. the best place was T2 Survival. 

To make it a bit easier on you I'd suggest T1: Capture, Defence, Ext or Mobile Defence, or T2: Capture and Exterminate. 

(note: I have no idea what the chances are of you actually receiving the blueprints.) 

If you're a brave-heart. 

T3: Exterminate or Survival. 

well Gold Tiger, i haven't been trying to get formas yet, normally i am trying to get new weapons or a sentenel

my first sentinel i got was carrier, with no mastery rank,

aney way that was off subject 

so t4 defense? or survival?

Actually, it seems like TI exterminates have a chance of dropping forma blue prints, and those are easy enough to solo. TII as well. Tower 3 exterminate drops a full forma, but those are a bit more difficult for a new player to solo. TI defence has a chance of dropping a Forma at the 15th wave, but that's a bit more of a time sink than exterminates. Tower 1 and 2 captures also have Forma BP drops, and the T1 missions are also easy enough to solo. Tower 1 Mobile Defence might be your best bet, as there are only four items that drop at completion, however, the amount of terminals you need to hack can vary, as at times I've had to do one, and others, I've had to do 4.

So wait, T2 Survival still gives Forma (or Forma BP) as reward? I remember doing those survivals months ago and getting oh so many Formas but recently it became so hard to find a single Forma as a reward. Even the Wiki doesn't mention any sort of Forma on T1 or T2 Survivals, only from T3 and T4.

Also, something I did a month or two ago was to farm T1 Defense and getting a Forma BP in 4 out of 5 of those missions. And every T1 Defense I did was only up until wave 20. 

Edited by RextintorZ

well i am only at mastery rank 4 so T4 is a little hard

Rank has nothing to do with this game if you know what weapons to get ( lolinternet) and forma them to max DPS. You can bee MR8 and still always do more DPS then a MR 15 or higher with intelligence.

T4 missions ingeneral work, t1 - 3 Moblie defences have more chance to having forma blueprint spawn or forma forma. Regular defence normaly is also good, since the reward rerolls every 5 waves. Keep in mind forma blueprint has 1 - 5% of being a reward.

You mean every 15... 1 to 5= rank 1, 6 to 10= 2nd rank and 11 to 15 3rd and final... After this stuff just recycles every 15 waves.