Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

brobot....you do know that general discussion kinda has more replies and is kinda a place of concerns and things .-.

sigh, wish you wouldn't be such a bot sometimes :/

Your thread is feedback. It belongs in the feedback section for the appropriate team to take a look at. Like I said - please read and understand.

Your thread is feedback. It belongs in the feedback section for the appropriate team to take a look at. Like I said - please read and understand.

Well yea I guess its feedback, but its also a discussion if we need gore enhancement though :/

maybe would be great to choose between bloody and kiddish mode. but there should be a mechanism that when the frame rate drops it automaticly switch to kiddish mode to dont F*** up the other players in squad.

do you even play on consoles? There are far more gory games around. Also, less mature my @$$. If anything PC is less mature on average, although that's just my country perhaps? Anyway. Warframe is no Mortal Kombat. Besides, gore is there, but host-client gore logic is all messed up and certain mutilations are far too rare because they require specific damage type to apply to specific body region. You love synapse, ogris, brakk? Well, their damage types have no chance to gib anything.

Not anymore , i used to be an avid console gamer back when i was young.

I don't agree, the consoles have lots of gore games sure but the majority is the action adventure type stuff or rpgs and the like usually very little blood to keep the ratings as low as possible on that ESRB thing.

Maturity...honestly don't know why i need to argue this point statistically speaking consoles are played by 15-25 year olds while pc is primarily 25-40,There are lots of people that own both and such but that's not the point. Warframe isn't focused on the gore part so limiting it might catch a better ESRB rating in the future. gears of war or god of war on the other hand wouldn't be the same without it.

Btw , using term like "less mature my @ss" doesn't help your argument.

Look bro , its my opinion at the end of the day.

@TisEric This is off topic. I feel too old for PC crap these days, when I come home from work and find time to play videogames I expect to push a button and start playing without any hassle ever. So far my fav gaming device is Vita.

To add to this topic:

Bt4WenAIcAA69jp.jpg

Took that screenshot a couple of hours ago on PS4. Braton Prime always tears them to chunks. And when it's modded for blast damage chunks fly away, sometimes 100 meters up in the sky. Looks amusing.

The one thing that needs fixing is only host being able to gib corpses. This is NOT an acceptable network optimization. Recently I've blown a butcher corpse into 4 chunks as Nekros and that small meaty chunk dropped Tranquil Cleave upon desecrating.

All the gore is still here. It's just that it's tied to both damage type and weapon. Just stop it. Make any sword and any gun able to tear enemies apart. And things like Synapse should just blow them up into many little pieces. That's what happens when all bodily fluids suddenly start boiling.

I'd like a developer comment on that. I feel punished for using weapons that are unable to mutilate enemies.

@TisEric This is off topic. I feel too old for PC crap these days, when I come home from work and find time to play videogames I expect to push a button and start playing without any hassle ever. So far my fav gaming device is Vita.

To add to this topic:

Bt4WenAIcAA69jp.jpg

Took that screenshot a couple of hours ago on PS4. Braton Prime always tears them to chunks. And when it's modded for blast damage chunks fly away, sometimes 100 meters up in the sky. Looks amusing.

The one thing that needs fixing is only host being able to gib corpses. This is NOT an acceptable network optimization. Recently I've blown a butcher corpse into 4 chunks as Nekros and that small meaty chunk dropped Tranquil Cleave upon desecrating.

All the gore is still here. It's just that it's tied to both damage type and weapon. Just stop it. Make any sword and any gun able to tear enemies apart. And things like Synapse should just blow them up into many little pieces. That's what happens when all bodily fluids suddenly start boiling.

I'd like a developer comment on that. I feel punished for using weapons that are unable to mutilate enemies.

there aint even any blood splatter...:(

there aint even any blood splatter...:(

Ok. Blood splatter:

Bt-UuQAIYAAp8MM.jpg

Bt-TevmIYAAHmfM.jpg

Bt-U4fWIUAAP9BV.jpg

Also, here are decapitations. They are stupidly rare and hard to achieve. Dread sometimes removes head on perfect headshot.

Bt-VGNPIMAEL_xQ.jpg

Bt-WahwIIAEi9tj.jpg

All screenshots taken like an hour ago while hosting on PS4. Problems: only host can enjoy proper gore, clients suffer censored version. Some things like decapitations are obnoxiously rare. And splatter only appears if you shoot through an enemy/corpse or something got bleed proc. Any gib should put a blood stain wherever it touches.

Like see here. You see blood stains where shots landed, but nothing around chunks with guts hanging out. You'd expect a pool of blood around each one.

Bt-WE0lIAAEHlj-.jpg

Censored gore for clients should be fixed. You're not gonna host all day. Any weapon should be able to mutilate, some mutilations having higher chance of occurring. And make raw meat pieces stain stuff they touch. There.

Ok. Blood splatter:

Bt-UuQAIYAAp8MM.jpg

Bt-TevmIYAAHmfM.jpg

Bt-U4fWIUAAP9BV.jpg

Also, here are decapitations. They are stupidly rare and hard to achieve. Dread sometimes removes head on perfect headshot.

Bt-VGNPIMAEL_xQ.jpg

Bt-WahwIIAEi9tj.jpg

All screenshots taken like an hour ago while hosting on PS4. Problems: only host can enjoy proper gore, clients suffer censored version. Some things like decapitations are obnoxiously rare. And splatter only appears if you shoot through an enemy/corpse or something got bleed proc. Any gib should put a blood stain wherever it touches.

Like see here. You see blood stains where shots landed, but nothing around chunks with guts hanging out. You'd expect a pool of blood around each one.

Bt-WE0lIAAEHlj-.jpg

Censored gore for clients should be fixed. You're not gonna host all day. Any weapon should be able to mutilate, some mutilations having higher chance of occurring. And make raw meat pieces stain stuff they touch. There.

not gruesome enough, and I mean sure, the pics you gathered are gruesome for Warframe I guess, but they despawn in like 2 seconds.  You cant even enjoy their miserable death for like 2 seconds

More decapitations plz!

Anyways we need a death animation for every proc.

Fire = Enemy turn to ash.

Ice = Enemy Shatters to pieces.

Poison = Enemy Vomit / Enemy turns green or Normal death

Electric = Enemy turn to ash

Blast = Enemy come apart on all its slash seams. Every body  part should be separated in every way possible.

Corrosive = Enemy the enemy melts away into a green puddle

Radiation = Enemy disintegrates. Same animation as channeling death effect.

Viral = Viral disintegrate - Dies like the infested.

Edited by OrphanMaker

More decapitations plz!

Poison = Enemy Vomit or Normal death

Blast = Enemy come apart on all its slash seams. Every body  part should be separated in every way possible.

great ideas 1+

I shot a Grineer in the torso with the snipetron vandal, Splits him in half splaters blood every where,

jump smash a corpus tech with fragor, Splaters into a blood splater on the ground with blood mist floating away in the wind of venus, 

(this update now) ---> I do a jump smash with orthos prime, Everything around me thats alive and trying to shoot me, sliced in half falls to the ground.  5- 7 enimes

I WISH THEY NEVER GOT RID OF THE OLD ANIMATIONS DX 

More decapitations plz!

Poison = Enemy Vomit or Normal death

BEST IDEA EVER!

I shot a Grineer in the torso with the snipetron vandal, Splits him in half splaters blood every where,

jump smash a corpus tech with fragor, Splaters into a blood splater on the ground with blood mist floating away in the wind of venus, 

(this update now) ---> I do a jump smash with orthos prime, Everything around me thats alive and trying to shoot me, sliced in half falls to the ground.  5- 7 enimes

I WISH THEY NEVER GOT RID OF THE OLD ANIMATIONS DX 

i wish they added new animations instead

I would love this gore to come back my dread doesn't split or dismember enemies anymore it only pins them against the wall that is not enough compared to previous gore. My D.Nikana only cuts off the corpus' left arm why only the left? The closest their left arm gets is their neck and suddenly their arm goes flying off. Now I don't mind that their arm goes flying and not their head but there was so much more gore that was produced from cutting their arm in previous updates.

Edit: Was foolish and didn't read comments. Mainly the ones about host decieding whether there is gore or not. -_-

More decapitations plz!

Poison = Enemy Vomit / Enemy turns green or Normal death

YES!

Edited by Postal_pat