Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No! Bad De Bad!(Kubrow Decay)

OverlordMcGeek

The hell now?! I come to find after asking if someone has killed off their kubrow that the decaying of them mutts will now take 3 weeks given that the time to deteriorate was cut in half?!?!?! Please tell that you guys have at least read the responses on how to get rid of unwanted kubrows from the community and that it has finally come up in a board meeting or brainstorm session on how to come about this! 

I dont know what everyone is upset about. It is supposed to be a living animal, it should be able to die if not taken care of. A game without any type of logic at all is a crap game.

However with that said, there DEFINITELY needs to be improvements to the kubrow health and stasis system so that those with less time to play can still take care of a kubrow without it dying.

How the hell 10% per day makes it 3 weeks? Since half 20% is 10%...

Sooo... 10 days for a whole 100%... Unless you need it to be way under 0%

Edit: Am i missing something here?

It'll be 20 days since it has to go from 100% to -100%

I dont know what everyone is upset about. It is supposed to be a living animal, it should be able to die if not taken care of. A game without any type of logic at all is a crap game.

However with that said, there DEFINITELY needs to be improvements to the kubrow health and stasis system so that those with less time to play can still take care of a kubrow without it dying.

Did you not read the thread? They are made that they die to slowly because we can't get rid of them...

Did you not read the thread? They are made that they die to slowly because we can't get rid of them...

OP's only concerned with how long it takes for them to die off. Selfish selfish OP, only caring about Kubrows for their breed and fur. They have feelings you know, they don't want to die.

My bad, I mis-understood what the op was talking about. OP wasnt exactly crystal clear on what they meant.

Decay rates need to be build around the people who actually want to use the Kubrow in question.

Obviously the problem s that there is no way to get rid of them.

Still, worrying about this makeshift way to get rid of them (letting them die) is the wrong focus for threads and post.

Just keep asking for a REAL way to get rid of them.

OP's only concerned with how long it takes for them to die off. Selfish selfish OP, only caring about Kubrows for their breed and fur. They have feelings you know, they don't want to die.

Well I don't want just a grey mutt that looks like I haven't taken care of it with a simple bath. I love my sahasa since I main valkyr and saryn that makes it an un-killable combo with the massice amounts of health and armor so I can keep going into ODS with a dog that can actually dish out dmg to enemies rather than just be a pee shooter there.

Decay rates need to be build around the people who actually want to use the Kubrow in question.

Obviously the problem s that there is no way to get rid of them.

Still, worrying about this makeshift way to get rid of them (letting them die) is the wrong focus for threads and post.

Just keep asking for a REAL way to get rid of them.

I have asked for a REAL way to get rid of them in other posts as well it just seems that they are not reading them or even given out a PSA that they are thinking about the ideas.

Well then make more posts regarding a humane way to dispose of them, such as adoption centers in dojos, or a puppy blender, or dogfights to the death.

uuuuuuh…dogfights? humane?

You've been hanging around Michael Vick waaay to long kestrel.

Well then make more posts regarding a humane way to dispose of them, such as adoption centers in dojos, or a puppy blender, or dogfights to the death.

Don't complain that it doesn't die as quickly, that's just evil.

Ideas have been to airlock them, donate to specters in dojos(not dojos, my bad; to rail army's), make them the new extractor drones but for voids and derelicts.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek