Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

The announcement will be this: everybody creating threads speculating the announcement will be banned from the forums! >:)

There are already dozens of threads about this -.-

Yes but none of them have your pizazz and style! A shame really...Almost criminal.

Okay, I'm confused.

I'm deployed now so the time is all over the place. When I go to the countdown page if says it already started, go to twitch, nothing. When does it start?

Nvm, 6 hours according to post made while I typed

Edited by .Zeva

Whatever it may be, I think I will end up disappointed. 

This post depresses me. In a game as awesome as Warframe where it's constantly changing and evolving, there are people who just can't stand that the content being revealed for the next big change might not be geared directly towards them.

Sentients are coming as another enemy faction, possibly in another system, or at least in a remote location (like derelicts or void). They've been dropping hints for the last few months:

1) Mag Prime's codex entry

2) Sarcastic "Oh, we'd never introduce another faction, maybe like some old enemy returning" and "No, we'd never go to another star system" comments in some previous livestream a month or two (or five) ago.

3) Sentient codex archival entry that rarely pops up in the new codex UI

Oh, yeah, and let's hope it's Tyl Regor, since Melee2.0 has been out for what, a while now... Although, if it's Kayla, I wouldn't mind.

And let's hope the next melee contest winner's weapon is released. And while we're at it, the new Infested enemy contest winner, too. And all those spiffy new infested robotics units they were teasing us with a few livestreams ago.

<EDIT>

Dang it, while I was typing out my rationale, Kestral9999 beat me to it! I guess that'll teach me to put in a placeholder comment and edit in longer content... Oh, well. Kestral, you're brilliant.

</EDIT>

Edited by JackBeloved

Dang it, while I was typing out my rationale, Kestral9999 beat me to it! I guess that'll teach me to put in a placeholder comment and edit in longer content... Oh, well. Kestral, you're brilliant.

Teehee, thanks lol.

My guess is that they will start off as an exclusive to DS missions and then will eventually be part of a new star system if we ever get to go to one (which I don't doubt a bit in the future)

So I was looking at the Tenno Live Countdown page, when in the bottom left corner I saw this

Yhy2Yxo.png

anyone know what this is? I looks like a Frame but not one that ive seen before. 

Or it could just be nothing and I just have an over active imagination.