Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Skins: Do You Find Them Worth Buying?

Purchased them all, only have some minor issues finding a proper design for Rhino. Also the skins are equiped on every frame

kinda lost it's appeal with the Rubedo Skin, but for PS4..... almost cant see the energy when I channel

edit: typos

Edited by Kao-Snake

Bought them all, I love all of them, except for Ash's and Ember's. The Lotus symbols on Ash is just.. Weird for me. I find it difficult to find the perfect colour scheme. And for Ember, I just don't like it. And it's worth it if you buy the bundle! It makes your Warframe look beyond fabulous (Saryn)! 

90% of the frames I see use no immortal skins. Even the high mastery users who may very well have quite some plat to spend never seem to own them. So I ask you fellow Tenno, do you find the Immortal skins worth the 40 platinum?

In my opinion, yes I do. They add extra decals and interesting features. Example, Frost Prime looks very plain. There's limited colouring you can do for them. Slap an immortal skin on that fool and you'll have a lot more to work with. All you gotta deal with is the phased look it gives you when you channel.

http://j.mp/1nczQCe

i own all of them, dont equip any of them. theres really no point to

Valkyr's immortal skin gives variety to my 2Edgy4You look with it's stripes. 

Some guy: Black plus red? That's so gay/&#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp;/un-swaggy/<insert other stereotypical immature insult here>.

Me: Well it's a good thing I have black and really dark grey plus red.

There's a big difference.

I got them all, but I only equip them at non-prime Warframes because they often don't go too well with Prime Warframes, no matter how much I try to fiddle around with the tints.

I happen to find it much easier to get the colors for Immortal skins right on non prime frames for whatever reason. Probably it's because how the tints of Prime and Non-Prime Warframes don't always match up and how the designers placed the colors on different slots... don't know... it's pretty weird sometimes. Especially when comparing Frost with Frost Prime and Ember with Ember Prime which are my most used Warframes. Experimented with them the most.

Also the Immortal Skins often override the Prime accents and I don't really like that. I think the Prime accents should always come through even when using an immortal skin but they don't because I guess the designers placed some of the prime accents directly on the default skin which gets replaced when the immortal skin is applied.

Edited by MeduSalem

Cosmetics arent useless. They are shiny and you look fabulous with them. Volt approves.

Applies to volt and i'd certainly make my volt fabulous if i didn't sell it away for Nekros. (and regretted it)

Hoping for Volt Prime to be out and then i'd do the necessary.