Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Jackiethejackal [Updated With Hellfire Page 7!]

JackieTheJackal

The time is now guys, the final page of the comic has been uploaded. Thank you guys so much for the love and support! Now that this comic is done, I'm gonna take a one week break to get some more feedback and decide on the new story of the next comic. In the mean time, give me feedback on what the next comic should be about if you haven't already and keep this page alive! I'd hate for it to disappear while I'm gone :( Until August 23rd, I love you all!

The time is now guys, the final page of the comic has been uploaded. Thank you guys so much for the love and support! Now that this comic is done, I'm gonna take a one week break to get some more feedback and decide on the new story of the next comic. In the mean time, give me feedback on what the next comic should be about if you haven't already and keep this page alive! I'd hate for it to disappear while I'm gone :( Until August 23rd, I love you all!

SO GOOD! No need to worry you'll only have to dig a little to find this thread again.

Edited by Postal_pat

SO GOOD! No need to worry you'll only have to dig a little to find this thread again. My idea would be head to the dojo and to some sort of medical bay (talk to those she just injured) walk around for bit find a place for Valkyr to stay (leaving her in a liset by her self my prove disastrous (ordis won't help this)). Next day more talk then head to a mission if Valkyr is ready to head out again maybe training instead.

I appreciate your feedback and idea, but PLEASE don't suggest a course for the story to me. I'd like to get feedback on a topic, not a story. I've got the jist of my future comics stories established at this point.

I appreciate your feedback and idea, but PLEASE don't suggest a course for the story to me. I'd like to get feedback on a topic, not a story. I've got the jist of my future comics stories established at this point.

My apologies I was not thinking and was just throwing ideas off from the top of my head, edited post.

Edited by Postal_pat

Just read this and its effing awesome. I am wondering what Valkyrs reaction will be at the time of operation breeding grounds when we find out Alad V is alive. Will it be burning anger or happiness that she still has a chance to inflict suffering upon him?

Edited by Septin