The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Cc Warframe

ReaperSticks

Question

3, switch teleport (kinda), radial disarm, and decoy

switch teleport is definately NOT a cc, decoy is a distraction it could be argued as a CC skill but it just draws fire calling decoy a cc skill would be like calling mirage's clones a cc , it just draws aggresion doesnt place any form of CONTROL

Edited by ReaperSticks

3, switch teleport (kinda), radial disarm, and decoy

Decoy is more a distraction than a direct Crow Control, isn't it? Not that is matters anyway, it does its job so who cares.^^

But Switch Teleport is not a Crowd Control at all. It doesn't affect CROWDS of enemies. Now, combining these 3 abilities does give Loki awesome Crowd Control potential.^^

Personally my favourite is Nyx. Pure awesomeness. Well except for Mind control in teams, of  course... Why DE didn't delay the damage the controlled enemy takes only register at THE END of the Mind control to begin with is beyond me though, seems like a very "DUH" thing to do...^^'

Oh and the recent change to Absorb is really dumb too IMHO.. Why not give it Finisher damage and make it unable to absorb it to prevent any exploit? "DUH" again...

EDIT: Banshee having highest cc potential out of them all.

Hum... Agree to disagree...

Edited by Marthrym

switch teleport is definately NOT a cc, decoy is a distraction it could be argued as a CC skill but it just draws fire calling decoy a cc skill would be like calling mirage's clones a cc , it just draws aggresion doesnt place any form of CONTROL

So forgetting the absolute basics that Loki can control a crowd..... Move the decoy? where do the enemies go, they're outta range, take their guns off them and they have less firepower and will still run at the decoy...

Whats even better when someone has just posted a reply you tell them they're talking out of their arse. So which is it again, asking or telling?

Seems like people like Loki for CC - they must all be idiots :)

What the OP was looking for was a "which is best" answer again i.e. which shall I craft first cos I wanna be like soooo OP before eeeeeeveryone else :)

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

So forgetting the absolute basics that Loki can control a crowd..... Move the decoy? where do the enemies go, they're outta range, take their guns off them and they have less firepower and will still run at the decoy...

Whats even better when someone just post a reply you tell them they're talking out of their arse,

So, asking or telling?

What the OP was looking for was a "which is best" answer again i.e. which shall I craft first cos I wanna be like soooo OP before eeeeeeveryone else :)

Im not saying that loki cant control a crowd of course he can but im telling the other person that decoy is a distraction to draw fire but it doesnt apply in crowd control affects, like Stun, slow, knockdown ect.

EDIT: i do agree with u

Edited by ReaperSticks

Im not saying that loki cant control a crowd of course he can but im telling the other person that decoy is a distraction to draw fire but it doesnt apply in crowd control affects, like Stun, slow, knockdown ect.

EDIT: i do agree with u

Appreciated, however I'd rather have my "uncontrolled" crowd with no guns personally.... they can always get back up from a knockdown, you know Radial disarm has a stun as well right?

Not a Loki fanboy but you gotta apply some logic and common sen.... ahhh, i see what ya did there :)

better to put it this way

about half of the frames available are decent for crowd control

Don't go to the forums asking for the best of anything, you're basically begging to start a flame war

it's a matter of personal preference, there are some that are not good at all for crowd control, but those that are they simply need to be modded correctly to become godly in terms of CC.

Whats even better when someone has just posted a reply you tell them they're talking out of their arse. So which is it again, asking or telling?

Ego trip much?

Seems like you think you know everything better by you post, try humility

Loki might be good at cc but not really THE best i.e. what is rad disarm rly good at when facing infested?

Ego trip much?

Seems like you think you know everything better by you post, try humility

Loki might be good at cc but not really THE best i.e. what is rad disarm rly good at when facing infested?

Nope no ego trip - any reason you felt the overwhelming urge to say that?

The OP stated he wanted answers, then tells people they are wrong.

People suggest valid CC frames (oh yeah ever tried decoy away from the Cryopod?) The he says they are wrong and nowhere did I say loki was the best, in fact if you bothered to read instead of jumping up from ya lil soapbox you'd realise I said i *wasn't* a loki fanboy.

and FYI - you literally added nothing to the conversation, so next time try PM's instead of being the big man....