Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mirage: Hall Of Mirrors Does This Damage?

akanao

Well, I want information from DE on how this HALL OF MIRROS ACTUALLY WORK.
 I haven't tested it that much though since that's an hour after I started leveling her.

HALL OF MIRRORS - works like Antimatter Drop of NOVA? oh no? Reflects and multiply the damge if gets from the enemies?

Host and client sync isn't correct, when not hosting the damage and the projectiles are way above the normal standart.

If you host while using the torid, you fire 5x more projectiles (intended), if not host then you fire 50x more, creating fps drops and unfair gameplay, damage is also affected.

It's an issue that they need to work out, amprex does 1000 damage on average when hitting enemies, but if you're not the host the damage can go to 100k with just a quick tap on the fire key, killing a group of enemies instantly.

hall of mirrors does it's function when you're the host, otherwise it's bugged and can be exploited atm.

Congratz on breaking the 10 million mark!

But srs it's not supposed to do this much extra damage so something broke.

And here I thought you were referring to the fact that this is getting posted yet again. and again, and again, and again....

Host and client sync isn't correct, when not hosting the damage and the projectiles are way above the normal standart.

If you host while using the torid, you fire 5x more projectiles (intended), if not host then you fire 50x more, creating fps drops and unfair gameplay, damage is also affected.

It's an issue that they need to work out, amprex does 1000 damage on average when hitting enemies, but if you're not the host the damage can go to 100k with just a quick tap on the fire key, killing a group of enemies instantly.

hall of mirrors does it's function when you're the host, otherwise it's bugged and can be exploited atm.

Yes, I observed that in the screenshot HOM's projectile is only 2. But, the previous run was 5 project and I was never the host. If I solo, the damage is normal.

Working as intended it buffs damage so you can easily solo all content with a normal weapon, and the multiple effect disconnects other people so you truly can solo.

I was only with a penta though. So I never thought it would drop their frame rate and crash them and so to my end.

I will try using the penta with no MODS and see if I can still do this damage with party.

Well, I want information from DE on how this HALL OF MIRROS ACTUALLY WORK.

I haven't tested it that much though since that's an hour after I started leveling her.

HALL OF MIRRORS - works like Antimatter Drop of NOVA? oh no? Reflects and multiply the damge if gets from the enemies?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hall_of_Mirrors

This is how it is SUPPOSED to work. But... somewhere along the way, the code did a little snap and unleashed fury.

Surprised nobody here but me knows what's going on. 

When you spawn clones, they are supposed to be using unmodded versions of your weapons. But when you play as a client instead of as a host, your mods apply to the clones, and then chain to every other clone. Every mod on every clone also applies to every other clone, causing mods to stack to ludicrous values. 

This is why Heavy Calibur causes the clones accuracy to be so bad. Because they have roughly -180% accuracy. 

Edited by Plasmaface

if the mirage is not host then hall of mirror clones will "have equiped" multiple copies the weapon's mods so heavy caliber will reduce accuracy by alot, crit mods will suddenly make any weapon do redcrits, multi shot mods will let the clones shoot about 20 projectiles EACH.

hall of mirrors is the most bugged and game braking ability in this game atm. I keep informing DE about it and nothing change. Hell levea the dmg that is not the real problem. The real problem is that every fu**ing time a mirage is in my team i can get everyone one to have a BBQ party on my laptop. This crazy party usually ends with the crash of my game or complete reboot of my laptop. All because of Hall of mirrors.

At the end of the time, the illusion remains and if that player activates it again a new set of illusion is created. So now here are 9 mirage doing same S#&$. BUT it doesn't stop here and it goes for a few times and at some point there are 20-30 mirage illusion on the map, the fps is 1-3 and soon ... crash...