Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rare Is The Lotus Pattern For A Kubrow?

--GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Question

18 answers to this question

I kept hearing it was rare, but how rare exactly?

This is my first Kubrow, so I don't know.

It's not.

Once you get it you can just continue breeding it.

I just popular cause it's the only out of the ordinary pattern.

Just look at the trade board, they are all over the place.

2v2b9c9.jpg

This netted me 900 total

1 print someone offered 600p, this was prior to the Gamma changes and my kubrow looked like this :90rl8z.jpg

the 2nd print was after the gamma changes and someone offered me 300p for it. 

These were offered not requested, not gonna say no to that but still.

It's not.

Once you get it you can just continue breeding it.

I just popular cause it's the only out of the ordinary pattern.

Just look at the trade board, they are all over the place.

The wiki mentions an "x splotch" pattern that is apparently rare. I haven't personally seen this on a Kubrow yet.

The wiki mentions an "x splotch" pattern that is apparently rare. I haven't personally seen this on a Kubrow yet.

Yeah there are a couple "rare" patterns but, like i said, once you got one you can continue breeding for it.

And people are now making alternate accounts and popping them out like hot cakes.

Getting a Lotus print of X mark from a sale is super easy. If they were that rare you wouldnt get a bunch of responses when you ask for one.

Yeah there are a couple "rare" patterns but, like i said, once you got one you can continue breeding for it.

And people are now making alternate accounts and popping them out like hot cakes.

Getting a Lotus print of X mark from a sale is super easy. If they were that rare you wouldnt get a bunch of responses when you ask for one.

Have you seen the x mark? I'm more curious is how it looks.

I wonder if spotted ones are more rare...

I hardly ever see these

I also have been wondering this. I've been following trade chat and forums closely for a while and hardly ever see them come up-to date I've seen maybe 3 or 4. I was able to get one from a seller for a reasonable price and I love the look

naiyonne_by_91coffees-d7u3ntq.jpg

naiyonne_by_91coffees-d7u3nw2.jpg

I've only seen one other that looked like that with different colors of course. Now I just wish that kubrows were not such a pain in the butt to create and upkeep. If they improve that, and improve breeding, I could probably get really interested in breeding. For now though I don't know if it's worth it. 

I also have been wondering this. I've been following trade chat and forums closely for a while and hardly ever see them come up-to date I've seen maybe 3 or 4. I was able to get one from a seller for a reasonable price and I love the look

naiyonne_by_91coffees-d7u3ntq.jpg

naiyonne_by_91coffees-d7u3nw2.jpg

I've only seen one other that looked like that with different colors of course. Now I just wish that kubrows were not such a pain in the butt to create and upkeep. If they improve that, and improve breeding, I could probably get really interested in breeding. For now though I don't know if it's worth it. 

pattern looks just like mine lol, cant say ive seen alot of spotted ones but ive seen alot of lotuse89kCoV.jpg

Edited by theclinton

looks just like mine lol e89kCoV.jpg

Hey that's a nice kubrow! So that makes 3 of this specific pattern I've seen so far. The other I saw was a red and black combo which was interesting contrast-wise. And I saw 1 or 2 in the past which just seemed to have only dots, although they were quite light. Tbh I find this pattern a lot nicer looking than most of the lotus combos. 

Hey that's a nice kubrow! So that makes 3 of this specific pattern I've seen so far. The other I saw was a red and black combo which was interesting contrast-wise. And I saw 1 or 2 in the past which just seemed to have only dots, although they were quite light. Tbh I find this pattern a lot nicer looking than most of the lotus combos. 

Ive only seen yours and one other not counting mine. I also like this more than lotus but people dont see to value it as much.