Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #39: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

7pm sounds like after work for them. Maybe they aren't allowed to play games on the job. :P

I don't think it's ever "after work" for them lol! - From what I can see they put some pretty ridiculous hours in when needed!  

Correct me if I am wrong DE? :-)  The weekend/week after U14.0 hit--- wow.. You all made me tired.....

You say its not fair right that they do the prime time at 1am your time. How fair do you think it is that during the live Dev streams its during the normal work day for all of North America. So we usually miss it and that's when they usually talk about or show all the cool stuff. But you don't hear anyone complaining about not being able to see it. And guess what if it is such an inconvience for you. Watch the rerun on Youtube. Thats how we have to watch the Dev streams. So yes I'd say it's very much fair.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

The time when europeans were the largest group of players and the ones spending the most amount of money on games are over. We are not alone anymore and we arent spoiled any longer. I miss those days. But i usually play on US servers if i can choose. =)

You say its not fair right that they do the prime time at 1am your time. How fair do you think it is that during the live Dev streams its during the normal work day for all of North America. So we usually miss it and that's when they usually talk about or show all the cool stuff. But you don't hear anyone complaining about not being able to see it. And guess what if it is such an inconvience for you. Watch the rerun on Youtube. Thats how we have to watch the Dev streams. So yes I'd say it's very much fair.

Thing is they are very different. Dev stream is usually for a recent update, thing they have been working on and it's like a TV show, a panel where the Devs share the progress of the game.

Prime time is all action, and you can be part of that too if you're lucky. I am too tired to explain and will go to sleep now, but I madr my point. If you fail to see the difference with these 'shows' then it's your problem.

The time when europeans were the largest group of players and the ones spending the most amount of money on games are over. We are not alone anymore and we arent spoiled any longer. I miss those days. But i usually play on US servers if i can choose. =)

What planet are you from? Europe has ALWAYS been ignored, and we're still the "most gamers" place.

Nobody cares about dev thing. People want to win platinum (and some weirdos are there because GIRLZ LAWL).

Also, if they make a global game, they have an obligation to actually act global, and not "well we're in the US so whatever, it's not like we don't have offices anywhere or that we couldn't put a tiny one in Europe from all the p2w enthusiasts gave us" ;D

I'd like to note, for the europe players, that this is actually quite nice for most of the asian players, as it happens in the morning for them, where as regular dev streams, which occur at a decent time for you, are somewhere in the dead of night for them.

Also, as mentioned, it's an after-work bonus thing they do--it's hard to tell, from the fact some of DE never goes home(or maybe they are home, and they're just living, locked in that little compound for all time....), but it is past the end of the regular work day for them, and for most of the americas, which experience dev streams somewhere inopportunely around lunch time.

Also, of note, gamescon is the only con they seem to really do, and that trip is biased against everyone *except* european players.

You are not as left out as you think.

Nobody cares about dev thing. People want to win platinum (and some weirdos are there because GIRLZ LAWL).

Also, if they make a global game, they have an obligation to actually act global, and not "well we're in the US so whatever, it's not like we don't have offices anywhere or that we couldn't put a tiny one in Europe from all the p2w enthusiasts gave us" ;D

...dev stream gets on average 3 to 8 times as many viewers....

Also, if you can't watch it live, you can always catch the rerun when they post it to youtube.

What planet are you from? Europe has ALWAYS been ignored, and we're still the "most gamers" place.

Earth

When i started playing every succesful guild played on GMT hours. Scheduled maintenance was during night time for us euro players and events was on european peak playing times. But you might just speak of warframe while i speak of games since the late 90s. 

Edited by rosu9801

7pm sounds like after work for them. Maybe they aren't allowed to play games on the job. :P

Yep they are from ontario like me and work times for DE are 9-6 so after wrk they do this.

It might be 2am in europe but it's 7pm in canada

so, where can I see it?

@ DE, like many already said, for people from europe 1am is not a that good time.

if it's at a bad time, then watch it later on youtube. Even if they did change it, the world doesn't revolve around Europe. It'd be 1am somewhere.