Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #39: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

ctcsFgx.jpg

Hosts DERebecca and DEMegan are heading to Gamescom in Europa (Europe)! But the journey has been halted by Raptor and his goons who have infiltrated the Airport and stolen all their arsenal equipment! Will the hosts make it to the venue on time- or will they miss their flight?? Tune in tonight to find out!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, Aug 7 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Can anyone from DE state why is it so late at night? 7PM EDT = 1AM in Europe. Please change this finally, it's becoming more annoying than ever...

Please understand that you make European players feel ignored.

Edited by Dataz

Can anyone from DE state why is it so late at night? 7PM EDT = 1AM in Europe. Please change this finally, it's becoming more annoying than ever...

The world is round. There will always be 1 AM somewhere. Suck it up (I'm from Europe, too).

But the journey has been halted by Raptor and his goons who have infiltrated the Airport and stolen all their arsenal equipment! Will the hosts make it to the venue on time- or will they miss their flight??

Surely if someone has infiltrated an airport and stolen stuff they would close the whole airport down. Also if it was arsenal equipment double so as I can not think of an arsenal item which would not be considered a high threat item.

This is only for Prime Time. Also consider the fact that its 7PM and Rebecca + Megan + Livestream crew are still at work. It is clearly done after hours for the joy of the community. They also probably cant do it any earlier as it would conflict with their working day.

Dev Live-streams are done at 2PM EDT and is more friendly for Europe, these are done during the working day for the Devs. I think most people in Europe at least are happy that dev streams are at sensible times for us.  

I am in Europe and I certainly don't feel ignored. So please don't ask for unreasonable things or complain when you don't want to stay up and watch it. You can always catch the replay on twitch or you-tube at a time of your convenience. 

Edited by MDRLOz

7pm sounds like after work for them. Maybe they aren't allowed to play games on the job. :P

What country is Europe?

Some of us are trying to make sure that "The United States of Europe" does not become a country. We quite like our independent nations sovereignty!

+ Can we get BIG Chunky Kubrow armour please? I will purchase!

What is this? Do we get something or what? can someone please explain, Thanks

Do you mean what is prime time? Prime time is a live stream in which Rebecca and Megan play warframe, talk about fan art and concepts, give away free plat, and more.

If this isn't what you meant, I'm sorry I misinterpreted you.

Seriously? I live in Asia, South East Asia to be exact. You have any idea what time it is there when it's 7PM for DE? Yea, so suck it up -.-