The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Things That Makes You Rage In Warframe

faresamir7

i'll solo the entire mission for the team if they do not wish to waste a revive. i'm not going to let them die and then fail the mission. unlike most players i dont rely on others. i help others play easier. for example i'm the guy that will throw down a chaos if stuff starts going haywire in a defense mission but i wont just sit there and spam it because it would make the game easy as $*

If you wanna be more solo...

#AshMasterRace

People who stand in front of you when you're zoomed in.

When you're starting a Void Mission and the cutscene shows your Liset flying to a Grineer Galleon

The lack of a Velocity mod.

Loki and Rhino existing.

The blades on Volt's butt clipping into my Syandana.

Earth Tilesets.

The Infested being impossible to headshot.

i'll solo the entire mission for the team if they do not wish to waste a revive. i'm not going to let them die and then fail the mission. unlike most players i dont rely on others. i help others play easier. for example i'm the guy that will throw down a chaos if stuff starts going haywire in a defense mission but i wont just sit there and spam it because it would make the game easy as $*

You are not doing anything special , just think you are better than other's , actually if you wait to wait to see alot of ennemies before using Chaos , then you're not good as you think ,you're just bad as the rhino that you let die , and pretty sure not much rhino die , when I play with I don't have any issue and actually do 3 res in a row (yeah that pretty hard to do)

Also , don't hate Rhino , hate the player behind , If i had to hate all the Nyx because of you , they would'nt agree to . (Also , you are defining rules , like not making it way to easy , but Don't know for you , but Nyx is already useless , and if you don't spam Chaos , then you leave your squad and leave your spot to someone who actually help.

You are not doing anything special , just think you are better than other's , actually if you wait to wait to see alot of ennemies before using Chaos , then you're not good as you think ,you're just bad as the rhino that you let die , and pretty sure not much rhino die , when I play with I don't have any issue and actually do 3 res in a row (yeah that pretty hard to do)

Also , don't hate Rhino , hate the player behind , If i had to hate all the Nyx because of you , they would'nt agree to . (Also , you are defining rules , like not making it way to easy , but Don't know for you , but Nyx is already useless , and if you don't spam Chaos , then you leave your squad and leave your spot to someone who actually help.

lol this guy thinks nyx is USEless XD and i dont just play nyx, i simply used it as an example

Nyx is already useless , and if you don't spam Chaos , then you leave your squad and leave your spot to someone who actually help.

Whut? Nyx is useless already? O .o

Well, I prefer using my Accelerant Ember over Nyx if we're talking about Survival. Lower range, but more spammability. All the spams!

35kj539.jpg

Back on track, what &!$$es me off is Ordis.

He was cool for like, the first day or two, but then...

"Ordis is hap- Angry. Hmm derp I might require..."

"Ordis has been thinking. I thought you'd want to know."

"OPERATOR WTF R U THINKING ABOUT"

x100000

Why? Why would you even tell me you're happy. Why would you think I would care if you were thinking. Why are you being so damned creepy I'm not telling you anything about me.

SHTAHP. PLZ.

EDIT: I actually don't mind him, per se. I mind the fact that he has less than 5 lines of dialogue when you're on the ship. It's so...UGH.

Edited by Snydrex

Back on track, what &!$$es me off is Ordis.

He was cool for like, the first day or two, but then...

"Ordis is hap- Angry. Hmm derp I might require..."

"Ordis has been thinking. I thought you'd want to know."

"OPERATOR WTF R U THINKING ABOUT"

x100000

Why? Why would you even tell me you're happy. Why would you think I would care if you were thinking. Why are you being so damned creepy I'm not telling you anything about me.

SHTAHP. PLZ.

EDIT: I actually don't mind him, per se. I mind the fact that he has less than 5 lines of dialogue when you're on the ship. It's so...UGH.

Ah, that reminds me. It pisses me off when Lotus starts talking BEFORE I enter the mission.

"Shaddup Lotus!"

EDIT: I got censored T.T

Edited by Yazeth

Hydroid player spamming 3 and/or 4 on Sechura,  Nova slow build on Sechura.  Vauban spamming 3 on Sechura.  Excalibur, Banshee, Nyx, and Ember spamming their CC on Sechura.  People who level their melee weapon on Sechura, then go down after meeting an Ancient Infested.

Just people being people...too often.

I really hate:

This

RollerDE.png

Nothing will ever be as bad as those little balls that attached themselves to your frame and electrocuted you(I have forgotten their name).  People who have played since closed beta will know what I am talking about.  They were the most aggravating thing I have ever seen in this game as you had to have team members knock them off of you, while you were disabled, and they were tiny and hard to see.  After that, nothing that is still in the game really bothers me much anymore, except maybe getting all my energy drained away, that sucks.