The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Two Pistol Scavenger Alerts Going, Can't Join Either...

MSD3000

Thank you Rebecca. I thought it was just annoying when I couldn't join the first, and assumed that when the second popped up it was just you guys putting up another alert with the same prize to replace the busted one. But if they are both screwy, who knows what that means :I

I've had problems the last few days with doing Alerts and completing them and not getting the reward for said alerts. Last week it was the Forma alert today it wast the 11000 credit alert and the Pistol scavenger alert.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

It is a public matchmaking problem. The causes could be:

- Host left lobby during the attempt to join

- Session became full or mission already completed during the attempt to join

- Incompatible connection

Lowering matchmaking ping limit seems to reduce the frequency of this due to less joining delay.

It is a public matchmaking problem. The causes could be:

- Host left lobby during the attempt to join

- Session became full or mission already completed during the attempt to join

- Incompatible connection

Lowering matchmaking ping limit seems to reduce the frequency of this due to less joining delay.

Mine's capped to filter a maximum at 250 thankfully. Edited by WingedCrusade

Mine's capped to filter a maximum at 250 thankfully.

Mine's lower, doesn't completely stop the game from still chucking you into bad situations though :/, has been my experience. And when I say bad situations, I mean from slight to epic proportions bad.

Yeah, not entirely sure whats been going on... Lost Reactor alert last week because of constant "host migration" .... that ended then lost the last forma to the please wait screen hanging .... Then spent 10+minutes begging for a taxi (I know ... it sucks not having everything unlocked yet) to the scavenger alert and lost it as well :(

I just need muh stuuuufffff lmao D:

Lowering my matchmaking ping kills the matchmaking system for me ... not sure why i'm not far from the majority of some people. But leaving it too high gives me strange outcomes.

Edited by eternaL1