Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.1

[DE]darryl1

Thanks for these fixes!

I've noticed a bug in 14.2: If I have my Paris Prime and Castanas equipped, my Paris Prime ammo is reduced to 30 (which is the same as the Castanas).

same thing happens with a Vectis and the Castanas, Vectis was 30 ammo, i tried the vectis with a pistol, and it was back to 72

Is there ever going to be a fix for the Affinity Objective not showing up at the start of the missions anymore. It hasn't since update 14. Worked fine before the update. I feel at this point, that either you made it this way on purpose or you just don't see it as important enough to fix. It has been reported both here and on the mission bug page since update 14 was released. I hope you will think about fixing this at some point because it is quite annoying not knowing what the objective is.

Edited by Sepharoth

Is there ever going to be a fix for the Affinity Objective not showing up at the start of the missions anymore. It hasn't since update 14. Worked fine before the update. I feel at this point, that either you made it this way on purpose or you just don't care that is doesn't work as it should.

I found that it does show up if you skip the cutscene of you dropping down at the start of the mission. So, it ought to be changed so that the showing of the objective is delayed until after the cutscene or is extended long enough that it is still shown for a reasonable amount of time after a (non-skipped) cutscene ends.

Thanks for these fixes!

I've noticed a bug in 14.2: If I have my Paris Prime and Castanas equipped, my Paris Prime ammo is reduced to 30 (which is the same as the Castanas).

They use the same ammo pool, and castanas limit it to 30 ammo max. Just as I expected.

Now you still have to fix equipping two weapons using sniper ammo uses only the LOWEST max ammo and both weapons using the same pool. 

Lazy solution would be to use the higher value, correct solution is to have two ammo pools. 

Bug reference: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/290018-1421-weapon-ammo-rebalance-bug-lowest-max-ammo-is-used-for-all-wepons-using-that-ammo/

Anyone else noticed that on the Avalanche mission, Arctic Eximuses can one shot a Iron Skinned, fully maxed Rhino?

Detron Crewmen can deal 400 damage with one shot at level 10 normally, Eximai are 16-18 meaning more damage+ event mission has increased enemy damage. Not even difficult to 1 shot a Rhino+skin.

Now you still have to fix equipping two weapons using sniper ammo uses only the LOWEST max ammo and both weapons using the same pool. 

Lazy solution would be to use the higher value, correct solution is to have two ammo pools. 

Bug reference: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/290018-1421-weapon-ammo-rebalance-bug-lowest-max-ammo-is-used-for-all-wepons-using-that-ammo/

Using different ammo pool wouldn't work. Which one would pick up the ammo? Which one gets ammo first or does it split?

Thanks for hotfix DE in other news we await for quest for getting rid of your unwanted kubrow, to give kubrow to the less fortunate, also related news how will status effect your kubrow be sure to subcribe at http://douCHeWad69/TvDITCHToday will also be giving out ton of Phats ~.< ...

Anyone else noticed that on the Avalanche mission, Arctic Eximuses can one shot a Iron Skinned, fully maxed Rhino?

my rhino held up fairly well and quick thinking and rage helped too. also i think 4x max ammo pool (currently) for launchers would be good other wise you may run out of ammo then what you going to do :S. also any word on a way to let free unwanted kubrows? or something? and possibly some customability?

Edited by Noctiferous

Weird.. I see no fix for launchers having 20 rounds per mission (since sniper rounds drop about 0.00001% of the time), or AT LEAST being able to use freaking Sniper Ammo Mutation...

Game-balance reccomendation: Make all rapid-fire weapons have max clip sizes of 5, and give them 4.5s reload times... Then somebody MIGHT consider using a launcher ever again.