The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Nova is nowhere near Loli.  Small breasts alone does not equal Loli.

Hmm, fair point...

True, we need a true loliframe. I can sign this petition with both arms, feet, mouth and every body part that I can hold a pen in.

Edit: God, that sounds wrong...

Edited by Angius

1) vaporize target

2) obfuscate enemy with some kind of fog or energy field for stasis (stopping enemies in their tracks and render them harmless)

3) Probably throw hat to kill like some deadly disc (tron)

4) void sphere alternate dimension switch thing

Edited by VampirePirate

I swear, every time...

It just keeps making sense why the devs originally did not want to use the word 'ninja' anywhere. Though I'm sure most have not been around that long to recall it.

'Space Ninjas' as a name does not mean we are ninjas of some mythical folklore or movie tropes, it was only a label that came up after playing the game and feeling like a badass.

1. For a duration, Limbo is granted a non-corporeal form that allows him to ignore damage, but movement speed is slowed because he has to do it while cartwheeling, as an alternative movement set, similar to Hysteria. [icon appears to be a figure standing on one hand, with a line/hole passing through it]

2. Summons a tornado out of his hat, likely stationary since it is aimed downward.

3. Either a portal, or angry snakes roiling through the ground, attacking enemies, and dragging dead ones down.

Edit: it was mentioned in the devstream that Limbos abilities have a lot of synergy with each other. Perhaps this will help with theorycrafting.

Edited by Wurdyburd

1. An enemy tripping

2. Limbo phasing out into his own world (the world between the void and the real world)

3. Radial shockwave that throws enemies everywhere? (Kinda like Banshee's 1 but in a 360 arc and bigger range)

4. What they said in the livetream with the space between the worlds (void and real world)

I don't.  Art would get pretty stale if every warframe looked like Ash.

No boundaries, I can dig that.

Didn't know Ash was the only way a space ninja can look. I have a folder full of saved sleek patterns that would be more fitting than bulky crap and the non ninja themed accessories like tacky tophats. Every Frame up till Vauban was even accptable enough but then they decided to go even further out there with goats, skeletons, bulky birds, pirates, clowns and now this tophat garbage.

Edited by UrielColtan

Just saying the tag line of this game is "ninjas play free" so it would kinda make sense for the frames to look kinda ninja at least

Also I wish this game was a little more stealth oriented instead of a bunch of rhino primes running around with boltor prime/ogris/penta being mlgbro