The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

How are the ninja Turtles being ninja.... except for the weapons they use...

TMNTnewninjastealthbikeopen.jpg

Mutant turtle riding a motorcycle being ninja

Your argument is invalid.

Ninja.... it's a word that will catch the interest of many people... especially gamers.

They could've said "soldiers play free" "mercenaries play free".... and whatnot... but there's a S#&$ton of games where you play as soldier or mercenary..... it's nothing new. Not saying ninjas are. But still better than the alternatives.

Doesn't bug me. Didn't start playing because of that catchphrase anyway. And as post numero 3 wisely stated: Who cares?

Edit:

Okay...

I just came to the conclusion that Warframe needs motorcycles. Urgently.

Edited by WEREsandrock

How are the ninja Turtles being ninja.... except for the weapons they use...

TMNTnewninjastealthbikeopen.jpg

Mutant turtle riding a motorcycle being ninja

Your argument is invalid.

Ninja.... it's a word that will catch the interest of many people... especially gamers.

They could've said "soldiers play free" "mercenaries play free".... and whatnot... but there's a S#&$ton of games where you play as soldier or mercenary..... it's nothing new. Not saying ninjas are. But still better than the alternatives.

Doesn't bug me. Didn't start playing because of that catchphrase anyway. And as post numero 3 wisely stated: Who cares?

Edit:

Okay...

I just came to the conclusion that Warframe needs motorcycles. Urgently.

Dude, they actually like do parkour and jump from rooftop to rooftop and can maneuver through the sewer with like sewage pipes and can rip off stunts 

So uhmm.....

U15....

When do you think this will be?

November?

Doubtful... maybe a small possibility of 14.5, by Nov. But from the devstream, even 14.5 is no small work. And even so there are still lots of patches/hotfixes before then. Also PS4 and Xbox1 are still needing attention and good working U14 before the end of the years... DE will definitely be handful already. 

This seems to be just another novelty that will get me to log in for a week before it wears off and I go back to my other games.

There are a lot of things killing the game for me, but I think very high on my list is the degree to which RNG determines my progression.  I played a three hour session and didn't make any measurable progress towards my goals; just threw that many more runs into the slot machine, with who knows how many more to go.  I haven't really played since then.

Second place is the whole weapon system.  The variety feels like an illusion, when a few weapons so obviously outshine all the others.  It also feels bad leaving behind so many weapons (including some of my favorites) because they simply aren't viable anymore.

Also, will this next update somehow be behind some sort of grind wall like everything else you add?

Bro, do you even forma? Just recently someone brought a MK-1 Braton, Skana and Lato to T4 survival with Excalibur and decimated everything. The game is hardly balanced but if you like a weapon, you can make it viable.

I'm curious why people are so concerned with our opinions. Like it's going to ruin your experience or something.

Opinions are fine when they are well-grounded. But when you begin spouting what you are certain WILL happen without proof or reason it starts rumors, that leads to unjustified hype and hatred when it doesn't happen.

14.5 in Nov? That is doubtful, we have August not October. 14.5 will arrive next month.

It takes 1-2 weeks for DE to give us a, idk how to say this, .1 update. I'm guessing 14.5 will be in September as well.

Edited by Yazeth

Opinions are fine when they are well-grounded. But when you begin spouting what you are certain WILL happen without proof or reason it starts rumors, that leads to unjustified hype and hatred when it doesn't happen.

Opinions that you think are grounded are fine in your world? So you don a cape and fight the objectively slanted?

Bro, do you even forma? Just recently someone brought a MK-1 Braton, Skana and Lato to T4 survival with Excalibur and decimated everything. The game is hardly balanced but if you like a weapon, you can make it viable.

..what? The celing on mk1 braton is around 8k burst dps.

That includes maxed out r10's and some vault/nightmare/event mods. 5-6 formas..

Edited by DirkDeadeye