Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Who cares?

^This. If it's fun to play then it's a great addition. If it's not, then don't play it. If you can't bring yourself to do it because you don't consider it "ninja" than continue doing the same things over and over again while we fly around in space having a great time.

Lmao all those wild guesses make me chuckle hard.

14.5 in November?
15.0 in 2015?

What star are you guys smoking?....the timespan from 13 to 14 was the longest ever...and that was like 3 months instead of 2.

But you expect 14 to 15 to take more than half a year even though they already worked on Archwing for a year? (their claim)

I mean I understand when people make CAREFUL guesses...but please don't insult DE like that.

Doubtful... maybe a small possibility of 14.5, by Nov. But from the devstream, even 14.5 is no small work. And even so there are still lots of patches/hotfixes before then. Also PS4 and Xbox1 are still needing attention and good working U14 before the end of the years... DE will definitely be handful already. 

You be trippin' hard. during the livestream they were showing off an ingame version of the new tileset in which they were moving around with the character...that tileset is pretty much ready for deployment...and the teaserevent for this tileset is coming in 1-2 patches....thus 14.5 will likely hit us in 3 patches (as we are on 14.2 now).

Also PS4 has their own "dev" team..as in a team that ports and fixes PS4 bugs. And XBox functions on an environment that is close to that of WIndows (directX n all that) so porting to Xbone is actually a far easier task...also will it be easier to patch for Xbone...thus rainbowbridge might actually seem possible for that console (unlike PS4 thanks to cert)

Edited by Shehriazad

I don't think it matters whether or not it seems ninja. We already have stealth, Katanas, throwing knifes, parcour, and invisibilty. I feel like you are forgetting that this is a Sci-Fi 3rd Person Shooter. It's not necessarily a ninja Sim. It takes place in the futuristic Solar System and includes soldiers that loosely represent ninjas.

Seems the wings can only be used for short durations anyway, like faery wings.

I am very much wanting to know the mechanics in game. Can work great, or feel weird depending on the physics.

Oh, I really did not like strike suit zero. Loved the look, hated the controls.

Eh, i don't agree. Mercs can't parkour and do stunts. They're hired for gunpower, we're not hired. We obey the lotus. We are our own thing, we are the tenno! Controller of the warframes!!!

Oh, I dunno. If the Lotus were to say take all the rewards from running missions for the Tenno faction away...and the Corpus/Grineer/Infested/whomever started rewarding better... I'd probably go run missions for them instead. :P

I think they look different enough to not be called a copy.  Like the fact the archwing does not have boots or gauntlets.  They are really rather different. 

But, I do hope there are different grades of wings.  Just like how we have different weapons.  I would assume that the one they showed in the video could be a starter set, kind of like the mk1 braton for weapons. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

dude how can you even fight in space without a ship?

if you replace the wing as to be a jetpack ya'll say its copied from buzz lightyear from toy story

CMON, all game concepts nowadays exists with other previous stuff. deal with it