Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I remember people wanting to throw them out their airlocks a few weeks ago... now's the chance. xD

I only want to see them slowly suffocate to death.

I'm not against the Sentinels though... :D

Kubrows run into outer space with us all the time in the infested hive mission tiles at extraction.  So I don't think they'll have any problem in space.

Ordis will pick them up in the Liset. No explosive Kubrow decompression for you.

That's the sound of dreams being shattered... xD

Kubrows run into outer space with us all the time in the infested hive mission tiles at extraction.  So I don't think they'll have any problem in space.

Honestly... I haven't tried bringing a Kubrow there yet... I put my 14 Kubrows to the fridge after I had ranked one of each type to 30 and never touched them ever since... or only to look at the basic fur pattern/color pack thingies for a minute with U14.5.

Edited by MeduSalem

I'm really liking the combat and the open map,but i did not like the "defensive" (I don't like playing as a tank,especially in a game like warframe) archiwing Scott was using. I hope they release either a stealthy or a more offensive archwing. 

I cannot wait!

Edited by GeoDP

I'm really liking the combat and the open map,but i did not like the "defensive" archiwing Scott was using. I hope they release either a stealthy or a more offensive archwing. 

I cannot wait!

They stated there will be multiple variations, so I'd say it is definitely safe to assume there will be more offensive archetypes to the Archwings.

is open map the prequel to open planet

and are hubs the prequel to raids? 

The large zone the Archwings operate in definitely seems to be a sort of "test" or "toe in the water" situation.

As for the Hubs, there's no way to know for sure unless it is stated directly by the Devs. For now, it seems to just be a community congregation area as well as a potential "lore pot".

Ok finally watched this devstream and they've really got my attention with this update.  The hubs sounds like they will be a lot of fun, and archwing... ok I was skeptical but that looked really great.  I'm impressed.  

I do wish each Warframe could have at least one unique power while using the archwing, something that kind of grasps their overall concept.  Excalibur having a super dash attack or Trinity being able to restore energy/shields or something.  Interested in learning more.

Raids in Wf... No thanks, people that are pick ups already annoy me... And squads already have enough issues with Door/Hall Warriors, Slowbies, Rushers that skip important stuff then ask why the rest of the group isn't at extract, can you even imagine the bs with 8-20 other knuckleheads doing whatever they do dying all over the map.

I'll probably stick to my Clan for Raids if that ever happens, but I'll fear needing 1-2 pug replacements.

Edited by .Zeva

I'm already a conclave addict but oh my god if this happened and it had good mobility (like parkour in conclave) and good cover then I would be so happy. Sorta making me think of Star Fox Assault's versus mod, but with wings.

Watch this get moved to PvP feedback for no reason. XD

Edited by Rakshal

Few things I'm hoping for with Noah's Boat BIrd Lifters in update 15 -

(Why not Avian Flight Appendages? xD)

- The cost of making the different Archwings and their weapon systems would hopefully be obtainable and not require huge amounts of rare resources.

- The weapons systems are uncustomizable with mods and would only be able to be upgraded. Allowing for more tactical play instead of people just getting the highest dps one and slapping all the maxed out mods on it, eventually filling the skies with archwings only going pewpewpew and not boom, or slice every once in a while.

- The differences of the various archwings making it so that having each player with a different one would create better synergy and combos within a mission.

Where did he say that. All I saw was "Screw that" which usually means "This shouldn't be a feature."

It simply means that he is not interested in that feature... Anyways you are free to make your own interpretation if you want to.

Edited by Alphafox