Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Welp, time to jump ahead of myself.

Using the U14 teaser site as a template of what was revealed and in what order, we could see a Weapon reveal. Possibly the fully Infested Quanta in all of it's glory? Or a completely new weapon for that matter?

Skipping ahead again, the next thing that we could possibly see would be more information about the Syndicates.

Then after that, we could see the new Frame, Limbo, in action.

What makes you guys think the Archwing Teaser website is a 7 days countdown?

There is nothing there that says it's next week. They didn't say nothing about the release date in the last devstream.

Remember the infamous countdown to a countdown? I think that's why they are not setting a deadline this time.

Edited by RexSol

What makes you guys think the Archwing Teaser website is a 7 days countdown?

There is nothing there that says it's next week. They didn't say nothing about the release date in the last devstream.

Remember the infamous countdown to a countdown? I think that's why they are not setting a deadline this time.

Technically I predicted like a 10 day countdown (well, 12 counting the first 2 days)

Well since Limbo from what i'm reading is best described as a place between hell and earth. Or at least another Dimension. Calling him Limbo seems very appropriate.

Hydroid makes water, Mirage makes....Mirages.  Zephyr makes wind. Valkyr makes... er well she screams and makes dead people so that one is a bit more loose

Limbo makes.. Pocket Dimensions?  Limbus is it's latin spelling, i'm sure DE knows that too since i'm sure anyone can Wikipedia this stuff.

Only reason anyone wouldn't like Limbo or Limbus as a name is cause they cant get that Chubby Checker song outa their head.(I still can't)  go Wiki Limbo and read up on it!  old dances got some heavy history before modern entertainment makes a subtle mockery of tradition :P

either way i'm definitely getting him!

I just wish there were more secrets, other than Grate Prime, in the teaser site to keep us entertained. I don't care if it had nothing to do with the update itself, let it be a gif of Steve dancing or a reversed message of Vay Kek saying "DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?! THIS IS ONLY THE AUXILIARY TEASER SITE!"

I just wish there were more secrets, other than Grate Prime, in the teaser site to keep us entertained. I don't care if it had nothing to do with the update itself, let it be a gif of Steve dancing or a reversed message of Vay Kek saying "DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?! THIS IS ONLY THE AUXILIARY TEASER SITE!"

"DE IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME!  THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO HIDE FROM THE HYPE TRAIN...AND WHEN THE LAST OF DE IS GONE--I WILL PERSONALLY THROW YOUR BELOVED U15--

INTO THE GAME"

"DE IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME!  THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO HIDE FROM THE HYPE TRAIN...AND WHEN THE LAST OF DE IS GONE--I WILL PERSONALLY THROW YOUR BELOVED U15--

INTO THE GAME"

We've got to get the voice actor for Vay Hek to say this, it's just too perfect.

i dont think anything can keep us occupied for a week