The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I love Archwings, I love Proxy Wars, I love the new aerial melee attacks, I love that Derf Anyo will soon here, I love the upcoming water lab belonging to Tyl Regor, I love the new everyone always has all of the ability rules, I love the new player hubs, I love the new dojo coloring abilities. I just want to keep the three polarities that I put on my Vauban when it's all done. That's the only thing I ask from all of this, as otherwise everything seems great.

I would swap polarities onto other slots aside from top left and top right of the ability slots. 

This should work to save your D polarities.

Wow guys... am I the only one who rather have a minimally stable release next week than a nigh unplayable cousin of the last few updates still this one...?

Am i the only one wanting it now, no matter how bugy it is?  

Edited by Dawn11715

Wow guys... am I the only one who rather have a minimally stable release next week than a nigh unplayable cousin of the last few updates still this one...?

I played u14. LITERALLY the only thing that made it unplayable was that too many of us tried to play.

No crashes or anything for me. If it is ever actually unplayable it's fixed in at max 6 hours. And most of the problems that show up are the kind they will only notice once a lot of people playing. It's still in beta, I'm totally fine with the occasional glitch because the game is never "unplayable." Ya they should take their time, but I'm more than happy to deal with a few bugs.

As much as I'd love to have a stable and bug-free version...

The combined love for bug-hunting and getting U15 earlier (rather than later) far outweighs my desire for a bug free version.

This is a beta. We are the beta-testers. It is our duty to hunt down bugs wherever they hide and report them so they may be squashed mercilessly.

The combined love for bug-hunting and getting U15 earlier (rather than later) far outweighs my desire for a bug free version.

This is a beta. We are the beta-testers. It is our duty to hunt down bugs wherever they hide and report them so they may be squashed mercilessly.

and in the process we might find some hilarious bugs to screen shot and make into a forum legend. once in ODD i found a tower of ancients.....sad i didn't get a screen shot

I need U15 NAO! My butthurt is building and i need something to release it on.

I agree that we're the Beta testers 100%, But they're a small team focusing in the entire game system, while we're countless (millions?) of Tenno specifically looking for bugs to squish only (Also have fun, but that's just the other side).

I assure you even if they held back for weeks more to come, we'd still have tons of bugs we'd find in no time and report to be squished after release. ;P

I agree that we're the Beta testers 100%, But they're a small team focusing in the entire game system, while we're countless (millions?) of Tenno specifically looking for bugs to squish only (Also have fun, but that's just the other side).

I assure you even if they held back for weeks more to come, we'd still have tons of bugs we'd find in no time and report to be squished after release. ;P

We are legion. We are large-scale-QA.

Hey does anyone know if they texture changes and melee channeling dash are coming to u15?

The melee dash I believe should be in U15, the PBR texture changes are happening in small parts over time, the first stuff to get it will be the stuff coming with U15 and anything they've updated. Then every major update or something another batch of weapons might be updated or something like that.

The melee dash I believe should be in U15, the PBR texture changes are happening in small parts over time, the first stuff to get it will be the stuff coming with U15 and anything they've updated. Then every major update or something another batch of weapons might be updated or something like that.

That'll be annoying, seeing something's get nice while others take a while.

I hope they update all the frames at u15.

I miss Dojo Jazz Hands.

Also that tower? It's Combat Formation Bravo.

Thank you for posting that. I needed a laugh this morning.

Also, I'm excited to see what Tita-I mean Limbo looks like. (For those wondering what I just said: if what I've heard about his ulti and what I know about Destiny as a non-player are both accurate, then his ultimate sounds similar to Ward of Dawn. Just sayin'.)

Thank you for posting that. I needed a laugh this morning.

Also, I'm excited to see what Tita-I mean Limbo looks like. (For those wondering what I just said: if what I've heard about his ulti and what I know about Destiny as a non-player are both accurate, then his ultimate sounds similar to Ward of Dawn. Just sayin'.)

I'm pretty excited to see what he'll be like. Though I wouldn't count on any information so far.

From what I see, everything is really just speculation, and there haven't been any significant leaks or anything of the like, save for the "Void Sorcerer" hubbub from the Design Council.