Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Moa(S) Still Exist?

(PSN)VoiD_Glitch

So they were not terminated by the server, they weren't removed from the database, all the statistics and animation procedure still show they still exist in the database.

Does this mean, they have a possibility of returning to Warframe as a common enemy?

http://imgur.com/uXVFqet

(Apparently, I [img and /img] don't work, I tried it and it said it wasn't allowed on this communtiy.)

What do you think?

Edited by (PS4)VoiD_Glitch

So they were not terminated by the server, they weren't removed from the database, all the statistics and animation procedure still show they still exist in the database.

Does this mean, they have a possibility of returning to Warframe as a common enemy?

http://imgur.com/uXVFqet

(Apparently, I [img and /img] don't work, I tried it and it said it wasn't allowed on this communtiy.)

What do you think?

Dude they are like... everywhere where corpus are.

Yes I know, and I apologize for that. I have only known about Warframe for about a month now so I really need to learn a few things about past events.

What you need to know is this: If a weapon/enemy/whatever isn't listed as removed on the wiki, it's still in the game. Always check the wiki.

I know that this isn't the same MOA as what the OP was talking about, but at one point in time was there a MOA, or any other normal unit, that puts up a shield that is kinda like Sentinel's Sanctuary? I was wondering if it was this game, or another one that did this.

Shield Eximus Moas (formerly leaders) emit a pulse which restores shields of those around them, which looks like a shielded dome for a moment.

Arctic Eximi do have domed translucent frost shield around them. They can't be moas, but in the confusion of the game, you often find moas inside the shields with the Eximus. A good number can be seen in the current PC event.

Edited by Kthal

Shield Eximus Moas (formerly leaders) emit a pulse which restores shields of those around them, which looks like a shielded dome for a moment.

Arctic Eximi do have domed translucent frost shield around them. They can't be moas, but in the confusion of the game, you often find moas inside the shields with the Eximus. A good number can be seen in the current PC event.

True.