The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis-Bot

ForrestLeRoo

Girlfriend reporting in to say that I'd gladly detach myself from my computer to see an OrdisBot model, but only if I can 3d print an OrdisBot to have around my room and pose in exasperated/condescending positions.

I actually own a 3D printing company. If this is a serious consideration, pm me the files for the OrdisBot 3D model in gcode format.

Unless you already own a 3D printer. Then ignore me lol.

Edited by Kestral9999

this is so cool! I love the idea of Ordis being customizable and actually having a physical kinda self walking around the ship doing its' thing (obviously I'm picturing a ways down the road when the ship is bigger)

we'd eventually all have unique Ordis' that our friends can come and see :O

Would also be kinda neat to have the option of installing Ordis into your sentinel (either as maybe a voice replacer for Lotus, or perhaps as a precept that does something special, maybe calling down shots from your stealth ship or something along those lines. Including one-liners from the sometimes annoying ship).

I actually own a 3D printing company. If this is a serious consideration, pm me the files for the OrdisBot 3D model in gcode format.

Unless you already own a 3D printer. Then ignore me lol.

Oooh you should PM me and we can geek out about 3d printers. They're a passion of mine, up there with UI design and warframe.

I'm in the process of building a custom printer. 54,000cm^3 print area, bowden tube to lighten up the hot-end carriage, and a crazy overbuilt steel chassis so that the thing can print giant things in no time flat. Currently just waiting on some stepper motors.