Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alerts

Deidaku

At the moment, the only thing I'm worried about is the Alert LENGHT. How long does it remain? 1h circa as normal Alerts?

Because just reading the post, it seems that we'll need to do everyone of them to get all the prizes. But I can't wake up at 3 a.m. just to do an Alert. :/

"Watch your in-game Inbox or follow @WarframeAlerts on Twitter for a message from The Lotus, Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance, or other contact for instructions on special Tactical Alerts to complete."

I have yet to receive a message...

has anyone of you received one?

I would like the new tactical alerts because of the limitation of conclave...

But I chose to melee and if a hyena knocks you down occasionally your melee gets bugged and you're no longer able to melee at all...

Absolutely fascinating how DE can release new content but is unable to fix game breaking bugs along with it.

wow, is DE hinting that we would fight hyenas as regualr enemys, since that would be awesome (and if jackal would be included too)

alltho that would meant that they would need to make new bosses: or more advanced better looking versions... or some stuff like that...

(so i dont think we see that happening)

and about making game harder, this max conclave thing doenst work, there is better ways of making enemys more challenging 

Edited by omegaskorpion

"Watch your in-game Inbox or follow @WarframeAlerts on Twitter for a message from The Lotus, Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance, or other contact for instructions on special Tactical Alerts to complete."

I have yet to receive a message...

has anyone of you received one?

Nope, I just went to jupiter and the alert was there.

This conclave rating stuff is really annoying. I have nothing but high level gear. >:I

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I could see what my conclave rating was doing at all times rather than screen hope back and forth between menus.

I thought the level/forma of a weapon had no affect on conclave... Just the mods on it. If you have problems with your rating, can't you just take off mods?

I thought the level/forma of a weapon had no affect on conclave... Just the mods on it. If you have problems with your rating, can't you just take off mods?

Well yeah- but then you deal stupidly insignificant damage...

You either sacrifice damage/survivability on all of your equipment or just take fewer things.

I'm solo'ing the whole thing using Ankyros Prime (I felt like punching the Hyena's to death, worth it)