Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Alerts Has Revealed A New Hate For The Moas

faresamir7

I think the shockwaves themselves just need a bit of a rework. I find it weird that it hits you full force even when it's dissipating. Being hit point blank by one should knock you down, but as it goes on it should only stagger you.

*extremely intrigued*

I find the shockwave Moa's ability only slightly less annoying than the new hook lines on Ancients. Nothing like getting knocked down and drug from off screen every couple of seconds.

That's not as bad as the old Ancient b****slap. Do you know how many times I would turn a corner only to find myself on the receiving end of one of those?

I don't like how if i use my radial blind on a shockwave moa before it lifts it's leg into the air, it can still stomp and cause me to be knocked over, almost completely negating the point of me stunning and blinding them in the first place.

Edit: At least the anit-moa's shockwave is a bit easier to avoid.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I don't like how if i use my radial blind on a shockwave moa before it lifts it's leg into the air, it can still stomp and cause me to be knocked over, almost completely negating the point of me stunning and blinding them in the first place.

Edit: At least the anit-moa's shockwave is a bit easier to avoid.

I don't know about robots, but if I blindfold myself, I can still stomp the ground with an almost 100% success rate.

That's not as bad as the old Ancient b****slap. Do you know how many times I would turn a corner only to find myself on the receiving end of one of those?

The bane of my Loki been hit even when invisible because I ran between it and its intended target.

add handspring then

its conclave rating is super low

Handspring works great against other mobs but the knockdown from anti-moa come fast and furious sometimes and you get up faster just in time to get knocked down again.

I play Rhino and I dont see any reason to hate them really.

Good for you but not everyone plays rhino, a frame as tanky as rhino or has a skill that negates crowd control effects the way iron skin does.

I don't know about robots, but if I blindfold myself, I can still stomp the ground with an almost 100% success rate.

That's not what I'm trying to say, what happens is they stomp inside the 5 second stun window, which is usually enough time for me to get up close to them and melee or shoot them. On top of that, 90 percent of the AI in this game is programed to stand there like a complete dolt when they can't see, which is why I think the stomping is kinda silly when I use that power, though I have heard that moa's are usually the other 10% of enemies that aren't affected by the blind. Like I said though, it's not the stomping that I don't like, it's the inconsistency with the radial and them using their's, they should not be able to stomp inside the 5 second stun window that radial blind has.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I remember being like "I'm gonna wreck this event!" (cracking knuckles)... Got in the mission for the first time on solo, ran out the first room into an army, and I mean ARMY, of moas and 2 hyena enemies.. Tried to get all melee with the Hyena only to get knocked down by a moa and toasted 2 times by the hyenas.. 

Death came quick and so did mission failure.. lol.. Next attempt? Searching for Squad..