Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe?

Leoofmoon

My list based on how useful they are in my mind:

1. Trinity - Can keep a squad alive on her own
2. Valkyr - Can give squad and herself 114% melee speed, armor and slows enemies by 60% for about 35 sec. (also very tanky for late game revives.)
3. Vauban - Traps Enemies
4. Nova - Makes enemies easy to kill with damage multipliers.
5. Nyx - Enemy Aggro and damage bomb + confusion.
6. Rhino - Tank + 114% all over damage buff for team
7. Loki - Really good for support/back up damage.
8. Excalibur - Blind AoE
9.  Frost - Portable shield bubble that can slow enemies way down when inside.
10. Nekros - Loot Tool
11. Mirage - Can do amazing damage and also has a blind AoE.
12. Banshee - Can activate a damage multiplier but stun lock crowd control
13. Zephyr - Tornado AoE
14. Ash - Helps pick off leftover enemies.
15. Ember - Infested killer
16. Volt - Can give a nice melee/speed boost but his skills don't pay the bills in late game.
17. Oberon - Good for heals but not much else when it gets to late game.
18.  Hydroid - Temporary Support but will start to slowly fail towards late game.
19. Saryn - All of her skills are to small focused.
20. Mag - She is good for very little things.

Edited by Shizzuie

you people with excal prime...

i saw some founders that have about 1 mil of xp with excal prime ( just what needed to make it 30 i belive ) and barely use it...

i would use the hell out of it and you dont even touch it! i hate founders!!!!!

would you lend me excal prime?

excal prime is a boss.

Some of us see this in his frame and use him constantly

if i ever get a hold of the grineer cloning machines i will clone you an excal prime

it might come out all fugly though

Vauban is the God of Death against Infested.  His Buddy Loki turns every faction into infested.

I have Nekros where he is because of desecrate.  Between survival and farming, that puts him pretty middle of the pack.  He is the only one that I think might be moveable up or down, depending on how much you think desecrate helps.

Zepher doesn't bring much to the team, and there are a lot of times when turbulence doesn't work.  Since so many levels are closed in small areas, her flight skills lose a lot of their potential.

Trinty can infintely restore energy and health, and she can give herself and her team massive damage reduction up to 99+ percent.

I don't see Valkyr's hysteria being better than Nyx's Absorb.

Yeah, that was what I was referencing, lol.

We are talking about Warframe here....Not combination of Warframes....When you make a list,you should take into account how well a warframe can solo a mission. Because in a 4-man team,you cant compare properly.

Yes,I forgot about Nyx.....Its very good....

But as for Vauban,you should not consider Loki disarming and then Vauban using his abilities. It should be how much Vauban alone is good for a mission. And as I said,Vauban alone is not so good for Grineers and Corpus'.

And ranking Trinity may differ from person to person...I dont like to play support roles,whereas you like that. Thats why,I dont like Trinity much,while its the best frame for you.

We are talking about Warframe here....Not combination of Warframes....When you make a list,you should take into account how well a warframe can solo a mission. Because in a 4-man team,you cant compare properly.

Yes,I forgot about Nyx.....Its very good....

But as for Vauban,you should not consider Loki disarming and then Vauban using his abilities. It should be how much Vauban alone is good for a mission. And as I said,Vauban alone is not so good for Grineers and Corpus'.

And ranking Trinity may differ from person to person...I dont like to play support roles,whereas you like that. Thats why,I dont like Trinity much,while its the best frame for you.

No, you should consider how they work solo AND how they work in a team.

Or my opinion is more righter than both of your opinions? No really though you don't get to crap on peoples opinions until you admit to your lousy attempt at subterfuge. (then you still don't but mocking will probably stop maybe)

#Volt4life

Edited by quietcanary

Now warframes huh... well lets talk about oberon, now oberon is a mixture of defence mainly offence except oberon is weak but can use his hollowed ground to protect objectives from infested damaged players. He can also use use his healing orbs (his version of blessing). (note), it can't heal A.S.A.P it takes its time. Smite isn't offensive or denfensive close to nekros' soul punch hast to lock on enemys and his last move is mainly offensive ill protect himself for a little bit. 

and another thread collapses in on itself. not entirely sure what I was expecting but im neither disappointed or surprised really

Edit: all I saw was the last post, and this is in direct response to that though for some reason my quote button isn't working. carry on if you so wish!

Edited by quietcanary