Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why People Want To Buff Saryn?

AdrianLeonhardt99

Question

20 answers to this question

Saryn is my main, she is fun and have nice health/shields/abilities, even more now that Molt removes procs. I play long t4 sessions with her without problems (yeah, a nice weapon helps). Put a 50% fleeting expertise and you can spawn a decent miasma all day.

But who cares, anything is better than play with rhinoob.

shes similar to Volt IMHO

Single target ability with good CC

Protective ability

Melee Buff

High Damage (when modded correctly) Ultimate

the only buff I would give her is utility on her Melee buff

Procs or Stuns or both or neither and something better

She is good but not actually useful in early waves/time (I mean like 0-45+ waves/minutes) due to enemies being killed in a mere couple shots and her DoTs requiring too much time, though later on her kit just becomes pure awesome to (FOR EXAMPLE, THAT'S HOW I LIKE TO USE HER AND I'M NOT SAYING SHE CAN'T BE USED OTHERWISE!) finish off enemies who survive Mag P's Shield Polarize or Nova's Mprime and stuff like that.

But for Rhino P+Soma/Boltor P noobs everything is weak besides this noob combo.

Everybody wants buff for their favourite frame/weapon/sentinel/kubrow/mod. It is natural. It seems many of people don't like frames that are not massive instant massacre from the 0 minute. Guns kill people so fast early that it makes me wonder ,to shoot or spend power when weapons are faster. Problem is most people want to leave at 20 or 40 min. It does not give time for Saryn to shine.

She is good but not actually useful in early waves/time (I mean like 0-45+ waves/minutes) due to enemies being killed in a mere couple shots and her DoTs requiring too much time.

Há-há: Miasma+Strech+Fleeting Expertise on 50%+Streamline -> most cheap, fast and powerfull ultimate for early waves.

Edited by (PS4)tpesconi

Há-há: Miasma+Strech+Fleeting Expertise on 50%+Streamline -> most cheap, fast and powerfull ultimate for early waves.

duration sucks for her ult

She is good but not actually useful in early waves/time (I mean like 0-45+ waves/minutes) due to enemies being killed in a mere couple shots and her DoTs requiring too much time, though later on her kit just becomes pure awesome

The problem is building for Miasma is great against lower level enemies, but falls off hard in late game. Meanwhile, building for Venom sucks at lower levels, but is pretty awesome at late game. And because one uses duration and one benefits from negative duration, you can't build for both.

The problem is building for Miasma is great against lower level enemies, but falls off hard in late game. Meanwhile, building for Venom sucks at lower levels, but is pretty awesome at late game. And because one uses duration and one benefits from negative duration, you can't build for both.

Venom is great late-game, but personally I feel like a good proc-weapon can easily replace it, which makes it a bit... less useful, I guess? It's a great ability if you're not packing a weapon with a strong Viral proc, but otherwise, I feel like it lacks a certain punch to it. Miasma, at the least, packs a really nice punch early-game, while Molt is insanely useful.

IMO, she needs some sort of buff, or at least a more balanced skillset.