The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods.

Big fan of a Tenno.

Balor Fomorians.

Cryotic substance.

Technology to face Balor fomorians. 

Hmmm, this technology is most likely our beloved and infamous Archwing, but I thought it was Orokin invention to begin with. 

Maybe this secret fan of the Tenno is a Corpus guy. 

Not yet bro .Archwings will be in Update 15(my gues November or December)

Ok that means U14.5 is not today. Guess its like it was before:

-Event with a Teasermap for the new tileset (like with the earth and infested tileset)

-New Resource for the new guns (like with Oxium for Zephyr)

-New Eventmods (most likely Ice)

-New Badge

U14.5 within the next 1-3 Weeks.

Cicero Crisis with new tileset was introduced in 11.5 right after 11.3 , just saying

Edited by GCoda

I'm not sure why you feel the need to repost what is already on the home page. Instead you could've brought up a discussion or something, but really? Just copy and pasta? (I say as I copy and pasta this exact sentence from 3 other people who have done the same thing.)

if u have nothing constructive to add,  dont post and waste every1z time reading ur comment

Don't they already for the pistol? Ice Storm?

ModIceStormU11.jpg

I'm talking about +% Elemental Damage +% Status chance. Like the rest of the elemental event mods.

EDIT: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, don't even know, wasn't counting. Whatever number'd Ninja'd.

Edited by Pansoy

So, just read a message on news page.

T-Alert's introduction:

«Watch your in-game Inbox or follow @WarframeAlerts on Twitter for a message from The Lotus, Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance, or other contact for instructions on special Tactical Alerts to complete.»

And that «Mystery Associate»...

Why do i think it's someone from «The Oracles of Saturn»