The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

but its all about the money for them i guess... they introduced kubrows that the masses learn to think that strong special colours on kubrows or lotus pattern are very rare... and after a while they release an update where u can colour ur kubrow....... and now everyone wants to paint them and i bet that every single colour/pattern will cost a ton of platinum...... thats the way to make people buy platinum -.- good job DE

thats sucks.... i had a tons of expensive kubrows i bought with super rare colours + lotus to have a kubrow which nearly no one has... and when i heard of 14.5 i really hoped that they would make lotus to closed beta or at least wont make choseable lotuspattern as well :( really disappointed.....

I doubt that it's all about money for them.

And please -

We haven't even seen the new system yet >_<

stop condemning something before you experience it.

but its all about the money for them i guess... they introduced kubrows that the masses learn to think that strong special colours on kubrows or lotus pattern are very rare... and after a while they release an update where u can colour ur kubrow....... and now everyone wants to paint them and i bet that every single colour/pattern will cost a ton of platinum...... thats the way to make people buy platinum -.- good job DE

thats sucks.... i had a tons of expensive kubrows i bought with super rare colours + lotus to have a kubrow which nearly no one has... and when i heard of 14.5 i really hoped that they would make lotus to closed beta or at least wont make choseable lotuspattern as well :( really disappointed.....

At least he's not asking for compensation...

What if it is the new faction that DE hinted at forever ago. They could easily be some of the most sophisticated people out there... That would make sense as to why they would call our equipment rudimentary then...

Fomorian ships are grineer ships. I highly doubt this is their attempt at revealing the new faction since not a word about that has been uttered.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's Alad. My reasoning? This guy has a pretty large ego.

"you’ve accomplished so much and with such rudimentary equipment."

"I think we both know your Warframes are simply not sophisticated enough to stop them."

"In return, I will enlighten you"

"I must say, some of you display the inklings of good taste,"

Clearly they think highly of them self and their wares, and that last line could be a reference to the Gradivus dilemma with Tenno siding with him.

OR it could just be some other self centered guy from space, even simply another Corpus sponsor. Plenty of those out there.

Well, it couldn't be our favorite tossed salad because it says in the message

"I am such a big fan of the Tenno" something tossed salad wouldn't say, or even bother thinking.

Fomorian ships are grineer ships. I highly doubt this is their attempt at revealing the new faction since not a word about that has been uttered.

Yes, but we don't have the gear to take down these fomorian ships, so what if the new faction is going to help us. This would be a way to sort of slowly introduce them...

For being so rare the few kubrows I have seen all have it.

Edited by Utarious

Yes, but we don't have the gear to take down these fomorian ships, so what if the new faction is going to help us. This would be a way to sort of slowly introduce them...

We can take down Formorians by making them implode by giving the Formorian Core Infested mass.

We can take down Formorians by making them implode by giving the Formorian Core Infested mass.

1  These aren't the same fomorian ships.

2  After that last defeat don't you think they would come up with a way to prevent this.

3  Why would the message say WE CAN'T TAKE THEM DOWN