Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, De Can You Just Answer This Question For Me, I Wonder If I Oculd Do This :3

BabyKurama

So first of I don't want any comments on this from non-DE members, so regular players please stay out, as It would just waste my time

So at school we are getting a project that is important and as I am going a Game design line we got to do a game, scene ext. So as I picked to do a scene. But had no idea what to do for scene, but then I got the hangar for the dojo that so many wants in my head. And I thought why can't I do a fan concept for one that has it all, so if you give OK, I would like to do this and with that I would also need a model of a tenno and the space ship in-game size so I know how big to make it in scale :3 Thx for reading this DE

So first of I don't want any comments on this from non-DE members, so regular players please stay out, as It would just waste my time

If you didn't want any non-DE people commenting, you should have pm'ed those Dev's directly as people will post there opinions on a public forum post, no matter what you say or whether you tell people not too post. 

If you didn't want any non-DE people commenting, you should have pm'ed those Dev's directly as people will post there opinions on a public forum post, no matter what you say or whether you tell people not too post. 

I can't emphasize this enough.

Also,

You should try SFM.

Don't know what SFM is

Source Film Maker.

It's where you can download practically a model of anything really. I'm sure someone that's been this active has seen it once in your life. SFM is used to make those random fanmade TF videos or Warframe fanart.

Try contacting support.. I was once referred there by Rebecca when I wanted to get images of the event emblems. They might be able to help you out,

Also, you could try to find which devs work in the art/animation department.. I think there was a post somewhere where the devs posted their job/specialty at DE.

Try contacting this user: NikouT - He's the one who extracted em outta the game to SFM and Garry's mod.

Really? Sometimes ( almost all the time) DE ignores regular off-topic forums, its like you're wasting their time. You know community is helpful too!

Try contacting this user: NikouT - He's the one who extracted em outta the game to SFM and Garry's mod.

Really? Sometimes ( almost all the time) DE ignores regular off-topic forums, its like you're wasting their time. You know community is helpful too!

Don't have the money for Garry's mod and need the models for Maya

I doubt they will help you, because they shouldn't. Game models are assets and properties of the developer. I'm surprised that someone in game design school actually the one asking for it. And aren't you supposed to make your own models?

The models you see on the internet are mostly ripped by using a software. And it isn't exactly a legal thing to do.

I doubt they will help you, because they shouldn't. Game models are assets and properties of the developer. I'm surprised that someone in game design school actually the one asking for it. And aren't you supposed to make your own models?

The models you see on the internet are mostly ripped by using a software. And it isn't exactly a legal thing to do.

Would do it if I knew how big to make then, why do you think I ask after models