Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Any Ennemy Still Using Charge Attack?

Chaosdreamer

If you guy play the same games as me , you will notice that they use the old charge attack system , why not something news to them? energy channeling seem maybe wrong to them but something news for them would be good no? (with the delay they need to perform charge attack , they can die 25 time...)

it's a way to give the player an opportunity to counter attack an enemy.

by giving the foe a slow moving attack that can deal high damage, the player is able to counter strike or evade the attack.

it's a good thing.  and I like it as it is over some kind of channeling attack or something of the like.

Edited by OniDarkClown

it's a way to give the player an opportunity to counter attack an enemy.

by giving the foe a slow moving attack that can deal high damage, the player is able to counter strike or evade the attack.

it's a good thing.  and I like it as it is over some kind of channeling attack or something of the like.

Depend, in solo of course it give you a chance to avoid , but in co-op usually you are 4 which mean theire always someone to save you , so I don't know why not give them news visual attack instead of charge attack which is extremly slow?

Depend, in solo of course it give you a chance to avoid , but in co-op usually you are 4 which mean theire always someone to save you , so I don't know why not give them news visual attack instead of charge attack which is extremly slow?

They are not charge attacks. They are just slow attacks.