Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hope This Gap Doesn't Stay For Too Long...

Seeing that PC just got 14.5 makes me sad, especially since we're gonna have an overload on the next update... two mini events, a big event, a crap load of changes to weapons and to Oberon, New accessories and weapons, including the tonfa, and a bunch of new kubrow stuff!

I hope this gets sent in to Sony asap...

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

It seems the majority of the wait is for DE to bundle updates for PS4, because Sony takes a max of 7-14 days for cert.

I hope sometime in the near future, all builds are worked on simultaneously, which would allow for cross-play between PC & PS4 and XBONE & PC.

Edited by dragonboss

Seeing that PC just got 14.5 makes me sad, especially since we're gonna have an overload on the next update... two mini events, a big event, a crap load of changes to weapons and to Oberon, New accessories and weapons, including the tonfa, and a bunch of new kubrow stuff!

I hope this gets sent in to Sony asap...

Pretty sure DE apologized to the PS4 guys about the overlap on breeding grounds and update 14 and that it wouldn't happen again lol

It seems the majority of the wait is for DE to bundle updates for PS4, because Sony takes a max of 7-14 days for cert.

I hope sometime in the near future, all builds are worked on simultaneously, which would allow for cross-play between PC & PS4 and XBONE & PC.

Please stop spreading false info about the very process part of the reason the certification takes so long is due to DE having not submitted it yet. I think it takes up to or less than a week for Sony to put it out. Quite frankly it is better this way because the game is quite unstable so appreciate it.

To be honest apart from the wait you're a lot better off.

EVERY TIME and I mean EVERY TIME a big update...hell even a lot of the small update...comes out on PC all hell breaks loose.

It:

- fixes some bugs

- adds over9000 new bugs

- things don't function the way they intended

- the game ends up being broken for like 2 weeks

It's only now that most of the bugs from U14 got ironed out but now we have a new update. For example when U14 came out it literally broke the game for me and a lot of other PC players. We either couldn't launch the game or we started playing through the first quest and didn't get given vital blueprints needed to complete the quest. This locked us out of the game and meant we couldn't even play as we had no access to the star map or any other system on the ship except the foundry. Now when this stuff happens on the PC they can patch it asap and it starts working and you can play again. On PS4, however, you guys would be stuck with the game being broken for a solid week to 2 weeks. This way you guys get the build when it actually works. Just my 2 cents.

Destiny will be fun, but its simply not going to live up to the hype that's been generated. Ive seen it referred to as 'one of the most ambitious games ever' - and I had to laugh - cause apparently all the huge mmo's and online games before it were just nothing. It doesn't do anything new - its just a big deal for those who are console-only gamers, if you've ever spent any time playing PC games you know its all been done before.

I played in the Destiny beta. Had fun, but it prompted more questions than it answered.

I plan on playing the game and it'll probably impact time in Warframe, but I'm not about to "jump ship".

I have some doubts about long term play in Destiny, but the only way to address those doubts is to play it. The future of Destiny is unclear. I'll still be putting plenty of time in here, especially around update time.

U14 cert took two days excluding weekends.

At least PS4 guys get a bug free release ?

I can't even fuse mods right now and I am certain this will drag on for a week or 2.

Be glad that your release is mostly bug free.

MbUroIx.jpg

Someon hasn't seen the PS4 Bug section.. seriously where does this rumor com from that we get bug-free updates lol?

DE won't send something to cert if it's not ready. I really don't understand how you guys think sometimes.

Exactly so how is it Sony's fault again? People blame Sony's cert process when that's not the case at all. U14 took over a month for its PS4 build to be ready, but Sony's cert took two days and yet people still blame Sony. Sony can't certify what isn't built yet.

ps4 just got U14.1 last week, do you really think U14.5 will hit anytime soon in ps4? no it will not, it will most likely take over month(lets say end sept - early october) before that happens.

That is the way it always have been and most likely will always be. Sucks, but there is little what we can do about it(i wish we could do something about it). Just try enjoy what you have now, even thought it will get old pretty fast.....

cross play is never happening.

Especially not with xbone, microsoft already gave that idea the axe with the 360 after extensive testing.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits

cross play is never happening.

Especially not with xbone, microsoft already gave that idea the axe with the 360 after extensive testing.

Wich is shame, but i think we all know even if it would be possible. It would never work, because people would generally dislike others so much, like they wouldnt play with each others, chat would be filled with death threats, bullying etc. It simply wouldnt work.