The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Prevent More People From Accidently Deleting There Kubrows...

(PSN)Darkrai848

Ok there have already been some posts about people accidently deleting there kubrows.  So I have come up with an idea to fix this, how about you have to type in your kubrows name in order to delete it.  Or they could make you type in the word DELETE.  This would fix any problems with lost kubrows.

One of the guys that deleted it said that pressing the enter key counts as pressing yes.  And it can't hurt to add this as it does not take anything away and would no doubt save DE from some sad support tickets.  I mean some people spent 500+ plat on there kubrows.

I spent like... 100. I think. To rush the power core and to rush the egg. 

One of the guys that deleted it said that pressing the enter key counts as pressing yes.  And it can't hurt to add this as it does not take anything away and would no doubt save DE from some sad support tickets.  I mean some people spent 500+ plat on there kubrows.

I guess an easier fix is to default the 'Enter' key to 'No' or disable it entirely, just wondering why is it defaulted to 'Yes' in the first place.

I agree with this idea, many games I've played have this 'Type Delete to delete this character', it would prevent players from doing something they don't intend to.

Also, this should go into Feedback section.

How do people manage to get through the day if they manage to do stuff like this ? lol...

This reminded me of a certain flatmate that buttered the bread first before using the toaster...im sure there is a word for that.

Edited by kiteohatto