Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.1+14.5.1.1

[DE]Megan

That Nova change isn't a bug it was intended no more snatching up all the XP for you Nova users 

Ok this ignorance really needs to stop.  I mean really.  Here is the change :  When a Nova primes targets with molecular prime, WHOEVER initiates the detonation is supposed to receive the kills and exp from said detonation.

HERE IS THE BUG:  Molecular Prime is not detonating.  As in broken, as in kaput, as in wake the (bleep) up before talking out your (bleep).  When an enemy is killed it is supposed to detonate and do AOE damage to all targets in that explosions range.  It is not doing that.  Enemies can be dead for 2-10 seconds and even fall slowly to the ground dead, before finally after a long delay, detonating and either dealing no damage or as always, failing to set off the detonation period, meaning no cascade, no chain reaction.

As said many many times by many Nova's, we dont care about the EXP change or the kill change.  What is important, is there is a frame with a mechanic that has been broken.  This needs to be properly communicated to devs to fix it.  Now when people who fail at basic reading go on and on its not a bug, this gets passed over, and some people who spent money on a frame and invested time effort and potentially money into a frame are getting shafted.  AND this frame is also very much needed for teams to truly be competitive and utilize team comps to compete in the on going competition.  Which is why this is an important issue.

Ok this ignorance really needs to stop.  I mean really.  Here is the change :  When a Nova primes targets with molecular prime, WHOEVER initiates the detonation is supposed to receive the kills and exp from said detonation.

HERE IS THE BUG:  Molecular Prime is not detonating.  As in broken, as in kaput, as in wake the (bleep) up before talking out your (bleep).  When an enemy is killed it is supposed to detonate and do AOE damage to all targets in that explosions range.  It is not doing that.  Enemies can be dead for 2-10 seconds and even fall slowly to the ground dead, before finally after a long delay, detonating and either dealing no damage or as always, failing to set off the detonation period, meaning no cascade, no chain reaction.

As said many many times by many Nova's, we dont care about the EXP change or the kill change.  What is important, is there is a frame with a mechanic that has been broken.  This needs to be properly communicated to devs to fix it.  Now when people who fail at basic reading go on and on its not a bug, this gets passed over, and some people who spent money on a frame and invested time effort and potentially money into a frame are getting shafted.  AND this frame is also very much needed for teams to truly be competitive and utilize team comps to compete in the on going competition.  Which is why this is an important issue.

everything you said is absolutely correct im a nova user and i could care less about the xp change i want my targets to explode upon death like they are supposed to. and since patch we are still waiting for nova to have that skill fixed so DE you gonna remove her from my account and credit my account the plat i spent on her or are you going to fix the skill YOU broke?

Great cry and little wool, as the Codex and Challenges are buggy still, not to mention other "ancient" bugs (e.g. outside-scene/ slow or never appearin' mobs spawn, "revive falling"...etc ).

Besides, hadn't the second one "Mod cards that..." been mostly functionin' in that way just before U14?????

So Additions instead of Changes, WHY?

Then what's the Non-notification Removes should be put, Redtext? LOMA

As I joked in 14.2.3 (bug report) that "before those bugs have been truly fixed, hope there won't be any rush Hotfix", yet here we are, HOTFIX 14.5.1!!!!! HOORAY!

※Updates always come along with bugs, that's for sure;

however, the bugs which can (be allowed to?) accompany many updates all the way, that's seriously one brand-new truth/ idea to thank for.

"Godspeed".

Edited by IcyVoid

That Nova change isn't a bug it was intended no more snatching up all the XP for you Nova users 

Mate, you seriously need to get one Nova and try to UNDERSTAND her own function at very least.

You speak as if Ember, Ash, or Zephyr SHALL NEVER EVER "rob" your XP during the missions, geez.

And as if every single Nova players do care the XP gainin' THAT MUCH.

Additions:

• Added duplicate mods category.
• Mod cards that you haven't unlocked will now have their stats hidden and will be darkened in the Codex.
• Added missing Kubrow sounds.
• Added missing hit effects for certain weapons on ice and snow.
• Added missing sounds in ice tile set.

Changes:

• Changed Mirage Alt Helm to be untradable.
• Removed blur from Kubrow claiming screen.
• Tweaked Arsenal text to help with legibility. 
• Optimized Swift Deth, Striker, and Thumper precepts to improve performance and reduce network traffic.
• Removed scrollbar in stats page to avoid confusion that you can scroll further.

Fixes: 

• Fixed clients falling through the ground in the Ice tileset upon entering the mission.
• Fixed getting stuck in dodge state when rolling through Corpus laser doors while melee blocking.
• Fixed DirectX 10 option in launcher (it was not actually enabling the driver in game).
• Fixed Sacrifice precept (sentinel was not always dieing after reviving the player).
• Fixed energy color changing when selecting a primary/secondary color on some weapons in the Arsenal.
• Fixed sound effects for ice bridge collapse.
• Fixed people standing up during bleed-out to complete panel hack animations.
• Fixed objective progress bar not appearing after a host migration. 
• Fixed restores not traveling with players in moving elevators.
• Fixed issue where clients couldn’t shatter frozen enemies. 
• Fixed a crash caused by host migration.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a host while that host is shutting down to join someone else.
• Fixed numerous other crashes.

Hotfix 14.5.1.1 

* Fixed iron skin material for regular rhino.
* Fixed crazy fog in the last few meters of the hallway out into the forest defense tile.
* Disabled depth-fog for forest defense missions at night. 

fix the kubrows wandering around your ship plz altough i wish i could enjoy that my kubrow could go to the navigation console where i do my master planning muahaha!

found another bug, if someone invites you to a squad that is full, the accept/ decline popup does not go away no matter what you click on.

and if you exit out of all menus to where you can move around the ship, the game completely stops responding to user input, requiring you to kill the process.

I TOTALY AGREE !!!

Well said dude someone had to put those unwilling to understand that NOBODY cares about the stupid XP change, all we care about is for our Ability to work as it should.

And i think is about time someone from the DE team to make a post and tell us that they are at least trying to fix this !!

Edited by Gajoline

Would like to say for the record that I spawned falling through the ice tileset on Saturday... after the patch was released that supposedly fixed this.

I also didn't return to the level after respawn, causing me to lose my place in the match, where my friends went on to break our previous Cryotic record!

Fortunately, had already broken 3000 by that point...

Added duplicate mods category.

Mod cards that you haven't unlocked will now have their stats hidden and will be darkened in the Codex.

As usual, thanks for the aggressive fixing schedule and all, but allow me to voice my confusion about these two items.

1) Why add a duplicate category that doesn't even work in the first place? Or let me put it this way; I am not even sure what it is originally intending to do. Because I see a lot of mods in there which are NOT duplicates. A single Rank 6 Serration is no duplicate, for example. Furthermore, said duplicates are still visible in the related categories. So... what does it do? Nothing.

I'd rather finally have a Shotgun mod category and a Warframe Ability category, while clipping Auras and said Abilities from the "Warframe" section, and removing Stances from the melee section. Adding a "Duplicate" category that doesn't even work is like a slap in the face when compared to Shotgun & Ability categories.

2) I don't get why you want to obscure mod card knowledge. Seeing what can still be obtained can spur one to actually get it, instead of shrouding it in the unknown. If I see a mod that would be a great addition, I want to go search for it. By the same token, I vouch that we don't require the scans of enemies to see which mods they drop, because how else are we supposed to find those things in the first place? Scans for enemy weaknesses and all are totally fine and dandy, but the Mod Collection should show me where to get these mods.

Think about the perspective of a totally new player. They see a grey front of locked possibilities. Think about playing an RPG with a skill tree. You can hover the skills to see what you would unlock, giving you incentive where to go. Imagine those skill trees are totally obscured unless you dare putting a point into it, making a wild guess of what the skill does judging on the name alone. That is a total turnoff.

Edited by Khunvyel