Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Is Likely The Next Prime Frame!

Baruti

Looks like they were planning other weapons too. Apparently some sort of Grineer combat Knife called Hartuk.An Acid Rifle primary although no signs of blueprints for it. Grineer Turbine Armor, Space flight Items (Stasis bomb), multiple Kubrow customizations (lotus pattern in stores duh). Maybe Hecate Syandana coming back (or maybe its in the store now I don't remember).

Anyway getting back to the Primes, finally something fun to use, defo looking forward to the Hikou and Scindo. I hope those two will be worthy replacements for my Lex and Orthos

Edited by SHIR0B0N

I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. DE can change which new warframe and gear get primed almost at will and have done so in the past with Rhino Prime coming out before Loki Prime.

They never changed their mind about that. Their exact words was that they would do "either Rhino or Loki" next, and considering that it takes months for each asset to be made, it means they were already planning to have Rhino released beforehand.

Maybe Hecate Syandana coming back (or maybe its in the store now I don't remember).

Hecate Syandana is in the store now.

Edited by LGear

Also, I'm not sure how many people will go for the Nyx Prime Access, considering the forums are flooded with "ermagherd NERF! DE destroyed Nyx" threads claiming she is useless. (which in high tier endgame, it sounds that way)

Hopefully they balance her before the big release.... Otherwise, she had better look AMAZING for some people to spend money on a "broken frame".

...or is Nyx Prime going to be fixed and regular Nyx is stuck with a busted bubble? (lol) That would be too sneaky and bad...

Also, I'm not sure how many people will go for the Nyx Prime Access, considering the forums are flooded with "ermagherd NERF! DE destroyed Nyx" threads claiming she is useless. (which in high tier endgame, it sounds that way)

Hopefully they balance her before the big release.... Otherwise, she had better look AMAZING for some people to spend money on a "broken frame".

...or is Nyx Prime going to be fixed and regular Nyx is stuck with a busted bubble? (lol) That would be too sneaky and bad...

I'm going to get the accessory pack at the very least. If I can get a little more than average hours these next few weeks I might even be able to get something bigger.

...This is assuming that the prime accessories, Nyx Prime, and her weapons all look nice enough to entice me to buy them. I guess the boosters are nice too.