Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

When the Grineer were the only faction. 

When Grineer used english language.

"hey are mods a one-time use only when you equip them or can you remove them to equip on others?"

Never forget.

All of these plus: playing against the Infested for the first time. The lighting of the ships was so dark and all you had was a flashlight to see, spores flying everywhere and I was also under-powered to fight them so my friends and I got destroyed our first time.

Bonus: Seeing an Ancient for the first time (when they were still oversized Exploders) and flipping the F out.

I went the LONGEST time thinking the only way to rank up mods is to fuse the same mod if you had duplicates and thought people were CRAZY farming to get the rare one's hahah also when I was a excal I would get low on health and hit the life support thinking it would heal my team. Smh. Lemme just get back to shredding everything with my Rhino Prime and never look back.

Edited by (PS4)TheArrowOfGod

You guys know on the Grineer Asteroid Base tileset, where there are those pipes over a huge chasm, and you need to wallrun on that side wall or copter to get across to the ventilation tubes?

I remember forfeiting that mission twice because I had no clue how to wallrun while the rest of the team ran towards the objective and a blue potato. I ended up using starter plat on a potato because I got so incensed, and left the game for about a year when I realised I'd misplaced it on my Cronus :D

- I thought friendly fire is true and i sry all the way.
- I activate every life support capsule without second thought.
- I thought Prime weapons and frame can be gather outside orokin and void missions.
- I thought invisible enemy hitting me when i using Penta.
- I restart warframe when my screen blur. (actually it is stalker)

One year ago .....

Joining during Update 12, fighting on Venus with Mk1-Braton, not having the Burston in time for Jackal (Lex did some good, but not on Jackal due to the sheer lack of most must-have mods). (and yes, I got the Dex Furis, but without must-have mods it's a waste of ammo to fire them).

Also failing the first rank-up-test with the Mk-1 a few times. The only test I didn't pass within one try.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

For the first 5 months or so in Warframe I couldn't chat, it'd always show me this error message saying that connection to server was blocked by a remote host every time I typed. I felt really bad the first time I got revived by a teammate and couldn't even say thanks to him so I played solo. For 5 months.

And then one day I was out of town and wanted to collect my login reward real quick in local McDonalds and I could chat. That's my favorite noob memory besides building Scindo for my Ember (I didn't know that the diorama in loading screen changed according to teammates so I thought Scindo was Ember's "official" weapon.) 

Falling out of love with Loki (starter frame) because I saw everyone having amazing 'press 4 to win' skills and I only had that 'lowly disarm'. 

Falling in love wit it again once I built Galatine (pre-melee 2.0) and discovered how to be invisible forever and mowing the enemies down to a pulp while no one could see/target me, all the while removing their guns so they become useless stun baton wielders. 

• 3 months later...

1) Getting pushed off the edge by Jackel. Respawning and getting stunned again. I was stunlocked until he died

2) Thinking me and my MK1-Paris were OP

3) Radial Blind is usless

4) I...I.. I got warframes on how badass they sounded...

5) OH MY GOD MY SWORD GLOWS! Where'd my energy go?

6) How do I slide...

7) I tried sprint jumping like in Minecraft

1.Thought you were stuck with first frame, so I played Excalibur for like 4 months.

2.Never picked up energy cause I thought it was for shield recharge. So when my shields were full I never picked them up.

3. Solo on everything (unless someone joined) no Idea about chat, (1st void defense solo wave 5) thought something magical was gonna happen

Starting off as a noob, looking at all the other players with them sentinels, told myself I GOTTA GET THAT AIR PURIFIER (carrier).

Needs 1 control module, WHERE ARE ALL THE CONTROL MODULES PLANETS Y U NO GIVE ME CONTROL MODULES

Discovers void, swimming in control modules.

My favorite derp moment was when I purchased an oberon helmet from the market because I had already built the systems and chassis in the foundry so I thought I could purchase the last piece of the build and wait my 72 hours for a new frame lol. It ended, poorly.

"Sweet! Now I have all the pieces for Oberon!............oh, no I don't. AND I just wasted money."

Edited by (PS4)Th3C0Effici3nt

running kiliken, venus defence over and over to level my starter frame, volt

sittin back and relaxin while rhino skins and saryn spams 4