Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

The first time I soloed T3 exterminate as a MR 1. Beat that, OP

t3 exterminate for me wasn`t that happy,,, i, as a new Loki, emptied all the energy i have on decoys for a gunner.... hardly killed her and the next one finished me off..... T.T

Note: i had grakata, dual heat swords and magnus all without any mods

Edited by Bizzaro21

>.> my worst noob memory...

started the game with 3 friends short after we killed vor we fighted trhough us 3 on venus as randomly the stalker appaired and we we`re happy to se a 4th player and wondered how badass he looks but short after he slayed us down and we raged abotu trolls and PK system not knowing there was a KI like Stalker v.v.

so first 2 weeks we hater after this all random and tried to pk xD

I was only on earth got the grustrag bolt on me while doing a corpus mission while i have recently unlocked a new planet after earth, found out that i need neurodes - hey no prob got that... Neural sensors ??? > on another planet !!! OH COME ON!!

Spent plat to get the bolt off me because to get to the planet i need to get through a grineer planet Oh the pain !!

Joined a newb on venus and then one MR 7 comes in with boltor prime and dakra prime and starts rushing. Didn't even hold the elevator for the newb and brought it back up to brig it back down. Newb disconnected and caused a host migration, and since i had no intention on keepig the MR 7 at extractioncompany, well, i messed with my internet. Turns out i ended up being host so....yeah.

Edited by FormlessDread

I remember back when I used a Paris (with serrated blade damage), a trinity with a unranked blessing, and got carried/taxied through Phobos with/by my friends. Didn't have serration, didn't know how to rank up mods, but it was a hell of a time.

Edited by Vorsches