Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J-3 Golem Will Drop Which Frame Now?

TheSMonkaS

Typhus.

You mean parasite-like frame whose concept has been made by forum member? Yeah, that one would fit. I'd love to see him in game.

Edit: Also, here's the link to the thread about it, if anyone is curious:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-final-update-fanart/

Edited by Soldier1312

Guest Tehnoobshow

I don't know what it is, but it'll probably require a lot of grinding. Look at the last 3 frames (not counting Mirage) we've gotten: Nekros (run missions to get nav coordinates to make a key to get nav coordinates to make another key for a chance to get one of 3 parts), Zephyr (get a S#&$ ton of oxium), Hydroid (run missions and pray that a certain enemy drops one of 4 nav coordinates to make a key to fight a broken boss that may force you to abort the mission for a chance to get one of 3 parts).

Guest Tehnoobshow

I'd almost completely and utterly forgot that J-3 Golem was a thing.

Since they knocked Volt out of the picture and consigned the Golem to what, Invasions? (Is he even in invasion anymore?)

Hopefully he drops a frame that makes sense this time.

Phorid is in invasions. Didn't J3 used to drop Volt?

Moving to General Discussion as this isn't necessarily Feedback, more of a question/conversation.

Something moved into general but... but that's not the right way around. 

Hes so dropping Volt again. I don't care that you can get volt in the Tenno lab, hes dropping volt. 

Edited by MDRLOz

Phorid is in invasions. Didn't J3 used to drop Volt?

Ahhh it's Phorid I was thinking of. He's the one who got shipped to invasions.

Tell you what's wrong, I remember a thread that theorised they'd be sticking J3 on invasion missions along with Phorid, but they just straight up got rid of him. I'm getting confused.

You're correct, J3 used to drop volt parts. Which didn't really make sense. The infested toxic boss droping the electic frame parts.