Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get A Kick Out Of This: Warframe Is Mysogynistic?

Xievie

Not something about her again. If I remember correctly last time zoe quinn came up the thread exploded to the proportions of a competition or minor update thread.

Edited by Iceski13

-snip-

I laughed more then I should have at their stupidity then realised they were serious and laughed some more. +1

Wow I decided to investigate.

There is a petition to shut down steam because of the oppression of women in the video game industry...

Also that men should only be used to create babies.

Can I go lose faith in humanity now?

This person also claims that Mag is the only female Warframe and that he/she has downloaded and played the game.

He/she obviously didn't get past the tutorial (even in there mag is a badass). Anyone that has seen/played female warframes knows they will break everything in their path.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS TARGETED TO WHOEVER POSTED IT ON TUMBLER NOT OP

Point 1 to debunk: Mag is the only female Warframe.

Yeah sure, there are less Waifuframes than Manframes, but who says there's only one? Mag, Banshee, Trinity and others. Go play the game and find out.

Point 2: Male Warframes are destructive while Waifuframes are support.

Oh, and has DE ever stated that there were genders in Warframe?

Point 3:

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Yeah....I really think that is a troll post since you have to work hard to be that wrong about something. Especially when its basic facts like that there is more than one female warframe which you would find out from two seconds of surfing in the warframe tag on that very site without even having to read anything and that Mag is a support only frame which you only have to read her description in character selection to know is not true. 

If its not the person is a moron or a terrible liar with a agenda.

Edited by DementedSheep525

"Men should only exist for reproductive porpuses but shoult NOT have a voice, opinions, or legal and moral rights and power in any circunstance".

End all gender imbalance and discrimination by creating more gender imbalance and discrimination. Of course! It all makes sense now.

Also, what do seafaring, heavily-blubbered mammals have to do with it?

Edited by Dualice