Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes Are Too Rare

(XBOX)Grihaly

Question

I have the blueprint for the Vasto, the only sidearm I want, and all I need for it is 4 neurodes, which I can only find them on Earth. I have played all 11 Earth missions at least 5-10 times each, and to date, have recovered exactly zero neurodes. Is there some way to make them have a higher chance of dropping/being found? Because I don't want to have to buy platinum just for components.

Lephantis drops neurodes? He loves giving my squad spores and mutagen masses >_<

The first three heads have a super high chance for rodes. I usually get at least one a run.

But that needs a key that takes an hour to make for no reason OTHER THAN TO ANNOY THE PLAYER 100%.

'rodes need a planet boss DE. I'm not joking around.

I have the blueprint for the Vasto, the only sidearm I want, and all I need for it is 4 neurodes, which I can only find them on Earth. I have played all 11 Earth missions at least 5-10 times each, and to date, have recovered exactly zero neurodes. Is there some way to make them have a higher chance of dropping/being found? Because I don't want to have to buy platinum just for components.

go to Eris when u can, do DS mission if there are solar rail (check wiki if u dont know), or u can do Cyath which is a infested MD and tend to drop alot of these crap which i got over 3k of...... 

neural sensor are what u should be worry about instead which is only on jupiter

Did you check all the canisters and lockers?

I always check the majority of them

i constantly run e-prime on earth farming kubrow mods trying to get bite and i usually get at least 1 neurode each run opening lockers and cracking open containers

I'll try that

If you have a clan with at least 3 members geared to kill enemies around level 30 - Hek, I killed Lephantis with an unranked Braton and Lato along with a fully modded Excalibur - then I suggest Lephantis. ODA keys aren't that taxing on resources but take 1 hour to craft.

Lephantis is a dangerous boss solo - aside from the Hyenas, maybe the most dangerous - so definitely take some clan members. In addition to Neurodes, you can also get the Eleventh Storm stance mod and Equilibrium mod. However, he has 4 chances to drop Neurodes. That means you're likely to get 1, possibly 2 per run.

Well I single handedly killed Alad V and zanuka......with a sword

Go to a survival, be Nekros, stay for 35 minutes. Congrats, 4 - 8 neurodes depending on RNG. That's how I get what I need.

The sad thing is, the only way to effectively get neurodes in a timely fashion is to go to the worst tileset in the entire game, Earth.

Terrible tileset ugh. I'd rather farm Xini for 30 hours for a chance at 1 neurode versus going to Earth. Earth Survival is godawful but at least the spawn rates don't make lasting til 20 minutes impossible like on Derelict Survival and Eris tileset Survival.

Even with Nekros, the spawn rates are so low, you'll never make it past 15 minutes.

I kept a Titan Extractor constantly on Earth and refreshes it only 1-2 times a day (more on weekends), which seems to provide enough for me for a long time.

In times where I need more or supply falls into a low spell, I usually run missions on the resource planets with Master Thief (less attention needed) usually while ranking new or forma-ed weapons.

I try to avoid farming for rare mats intensively (not fun).

either do alot of ODA or exterminatem mssions on eris, thats what i do atleast to get neurodes.

P.S: i hope DE change the droprate of some resources, i mean, look at Detonite ampules i got around 1k of them.... -_-

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have over 7,000 alloy plates...and still 0 neurodes.

EJjXWQI.png

That's what happens if you try to farm Kubrow Eggs and the (now easily obtainable) Banshee Helmet.

now show how many hours you played and tell us how many hours you spend farming for stuff? you have tons of neural sensors, orokin cells and oxium making it look like these resources are very common.

Update: I now have 2/4. The guy that sends messages with '???' as his name dropped one during wave 5 of a defense, that was nuts. And one was dropped by an enemy within a minute of an Earth survival. But all my friends are sick of playing on Earth now lol.

what ??? ? there is no ???