Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny.

(XBOX)Kenneh xD

I know this is kind of out of place, but what do you guys think of Destiny?

I really don't know how I feel about it, I mean, I hope it is good. And on the other hand, I can't help but think that maybe it is just over hyped. I mean look at Watch_Dogs and Titanfall. They are good games, but let's face it, they were a little bit of a letdown. Watch_Dogs was EXTREMELY repetitive and Titanfall is Call of Duty with robots and jet packs.

Well considering the fact that there was an open Beta and Alpha that basically showed that the game play was good I think we can at least say it is going to be a good game, as for the hype meh maybe it will maybe it wont but it is by a known and trusted dev so I am leaning towards that it will live up to the hype. 

Also imb4 all the "PC master race" but hurt/anti hype

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Wont matter if it is good. Like a politician with enough money to advertise, they will get their release and the money. Past that it wont matter, they got what they needed. 

If it's bad, word of mouth will spread it. 

True they will get money regardless, but the respect from the gamers and reviews will be in the negative 

i'm completely neutral on Destiny until i play it and see how it evolves.

if Bungie will have a PC version, great. if not, whatever, i won't sweat it if i don't play it.

i'd like to play Destiny, but i'm indifferent if i don't. 

Destiny isn't breaking new boundaries, but it looks interesting nonetheless. just remember that it isn't doing anything new.

Edit:

oh, right. Hype. Destiny has hype? heh. i'm immune to Hype and i haven't even seen any for Destiny, actually. people got excited when it was announced and at E3, yadda yadda. and that was about it.

Edited by taiiat

We do know that they have had about $500 million dollars budget. In fact, it's probably the largest record yet in the gaming industry. And they have spent a lot to hire a bunch of skillful devs and lots more brilliant minded staffs; and pumped a ton more into marketing blitz and social media. The game may not be too bad or less than Halo or even Warframe, but may not be justified either, with that much of money spent on. And the hype is definitely overwhelmed more than what it's worth!!

Edited by ndantony

As I said in the other threads.. why can't you play both and enjoy them? They are different enough from each other, hell even if they were more similar I'd still play them. Each offers it's own reason to play. I spent hundreds of hours in Reaper of Souls because I liked the aspect of loot gathering and grinding. Destiny does have more fluff in it, more of the puzzle is given to us at start.

I say play both, only play Warframe, only play Destiny whatever you do, do just have fun with it. It's silly to get all heated and bothered about video games.

First world problems bruh.

As I said in the other threads.. why can't you play both and enjoy them? They are different enough from each other, hell even if they were more similar I'd still play them. Each offers it's own reason to play. I spent hundreds of hours in Reaper of Souls because I liked the aspect of loot gathering and grinding. Destiny does have more fluff in it, more of the puzzle is given to us at start.

I say play both, only play Warframe, only play Destiny whatever you do, do just have fun with it. It's silly to get all heated and bothered about video games.

First world problems bruh.

I will play both, as I'm sure most people even reading this will. I just wanted to know other peoples opinions of whether or not they thought it was all hype.