Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Venus So Cold?

Kennerbobber

Alright so in the real world, Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system with a temperature around 460°C (Around 860°F). However, in Warframe, you can clearly see what appears to be snow on the surface. At first I thought it was one of Venus's moons but then I realzied, Venus has no moons. Any theories on why Venus has snow?

What? Your post was third. There's nothing like that above it.

A previous discussion. Like, nigh a year ago. Some intellectual people were duking it out over what the Orokin could and could not do to control localized weather, and there were some casualties (I still have the emotional wounds).

This isn't the same thread I'm referring to, but it's fairly similar: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220616-please-tell-me-venus-is-next/?hl=terraform#entry2556967

In a game where you can enter a pocket-dimension known as the "Void" on the outer periphery of the Solar System, only to find yourself in a Persian mall, inhabited by rich clones and dealers wearing the most expensive gold in the universe, I'm pretty sure you don't need any explanation.