Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Trinity Was Nerfed Even Harder...

The_Traitor_Executioner

Why?

Trinity was already a poor performer at her marketed role as the team medic WITHOUT the only team-healing ability she has being nerfed.  Reducing the healing and shield recharge was not necessary whatsoever.  I can't help but wonder if this isn't an attempt to make the Stalker more menacing since Blessing was one of the only abilities that was any use against him, thanks to his magic everything-proof shield.  Emphasis on "was."

Edited by DergyDergon

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307792-update-1460/?p=3487499

also blessing was the only ability in the entire game, where it was better when it was a lower rank instead of maxing it. So maybe that had something to do with it as well.

The problem with that logic is that they didn't change why it's worse at higher ranks (unable to recast because of the damage reduction), only why it was better at lower ranks (spammable). And for good measure, nerf the heal amount even at max rank because... well, I'm frankly not sure. Maybe they want to emphasize the damage reduction feature of Blessing (which flies in the face of why unranked Blessing was the preferred meta amongst Trinity players). I really hope it's NOT like that, since it's going to be a long fight if the devs and players can't even agree on what Trinity is supposed to be about...

I do agree with this being perhaps to much nurfing ive formad out trin and i still think she is fantastic but she is being pushed further and further away from being capable of keeping up with end game. Personally i feel like DE need to shift their focus rhino can get away with an extra 2800 armour which can constantly be re applied while having the strongist damage output and CC ult in the game. There are plenty of other frames which could do with a great deal of re working and nurfing but i feel trin is definitly not amoung them and it is sad that my favourite frame seems to be taking all of the hate. Not saying she wasnt broken to start off with the full team cant die stuff was definitly op but please DE enough is enough also IMMORTAL SKIN PLZ she is one of the oldist why doesnt she have one! :(

But then that would add more duration to the armor increase timer

Which isn't very useful unless you manage to catch somebody at 1hp at the last second

No. Intensify is power strength, not duration. As for saving someone from 1hp, that's almost impossible, but I save people from 2hp all the time. Quick thinking is a common mod for T4 survival runs n whatnot.

Does intensify boost the DR too.  If it does then the nerf is fair.

DR has always been based on the lowest player hp healed, I.E. a player at 20% hp gets healed to 100%, resulting in an 80% DR for the team.

It's never been affected by power strength.