The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Ember In Perfect Balance Spot?

Agullimux

Could accelerant add fire status chance or WoF has some minor 10-20%?
Fireball has 50%

Ring of fire have 100%

I never seen World of Fire putting anyone under status effect?

Is WoF explosion rate really under RNGJesus?

"explosions occur at a rate of roughly 2 to 4.5 per second."

source: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ember_(Warframe) ability section

Is Ember now in perfect balanced position that no reason to twink her abilities?

Edited by Agullimux

I use her most of the time, pretty safe to say shes my main and i love her like a piromaniac loves his matches.

For me shes pretty close to be that pyromaniac goddess but what drives her back is World on Fire feeling a bit lackluster and her Ring of fire is crap.

Maybe change Ring of fire to something that adds sustain, maybe something that heals her for each enemy on fire near her, like a real fire. And as you said give WoF 100% change to ablaze targets

because being alive is good.

My Ember has survived without it. Not every warframe needs to stand in the middle of gunfire and spam a tanking ability to be good.

Anyway, on topic-wise, Ember's one of my favorites. However she's sadly not on par with literally every other warframe. She could use another look - though simple tweaks would be enough. Maybe higher DoT damage for her abilities, or perhaps Fireblast being unpenetrable by enemies but penetrable by gunfire. And World on Fire hitting ALL enemies in its range, not just 2 or 3 at a time.

My Ember has survived without it. Not every warframe needs to stand in the middle of gunfire and spam a tanking ability to be good.

Anyway, on topic-wise, Ember's one of my favorites. However she's sadly not on par with literally every other warframe. She could use another look - though simple tweaks would be enough. Maybe higher DoT damage for her abilities, or perhaps Fireblast being unpenetrable by enemies but penetrable by gunfire. And World on Fire hitting ALL enemies in its range, not just 2 or 3 at a time.

I don't know why but i got impression that she is supposed to be class cannon. Yet i get a bit feeling she is not that much more damage than other frames when comparing tankyness and damage. I like that that she is not press one button and afk.

Good to hear ideas.

Small Aoe explosion to WoF might not be op. Pure aoe damage around her sounds so powerfull that it might be op.

Fireball higher dot damage or fireball not stopping shooting/reloading (like volt's shock) or higher status chance would be nice. 

Ring of Fire... nobody likes it how it is now?

Would be great to target an area and have ring of fire ignite in that area. With 100% Fire proc.

I also think Ember needs some sort of immunity toward fire...or significant dmg reduction from fire.

Ember bends power to fire. Ember could reverse incoming fire back to pure power? 100 fire dmg= 50 power and 50 damage?

Ring of Fire aimable to any spot sounds best idea so far for that spell.

Ember bends power to fire. Ember could reverse incoming fire back to pure power? 100 fire dmg= 50 power and 50 damage?

Ring of Fire aimable to any spot sounds best idea so far for that spell.

Right back at you.

Your idea of her converting fire dmg to special ability energy is fantastic. I would love to play her with these two abilities. Slap on a Rage mod and she could be quite awesome.

Edited by RawGritz

2 gripes I have playing her after maining Rhino and Loki:

She's crazily slow

Her Fireblast is lackluster

Because she is slow.

One grazy idea for Ring of Fire (fire blast)
What if we would get fire feet instead. Diablo 2 blaze ( http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Blaze_(Diablo_II) )

Some movement speed and we could draw fire lines. 100% fire status?
It would help her being active running around doing fire stuff.

I'm starting to be out of all ideas.

Edited by Agullimux

Because she is slow.

One grazy idea for Ring of Fire (fire blast)

What if we would get fire feet instead. Diablo 2 blaze ( http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Blaze_(Diablo_II) )

Some movement speed and we could draw fire lines. 100% fire status?

It would help her being active running around doing fire stuff.

I'm starting to be out of all ideas.

Yes, because she's slow. If DE would increase her speed, I can feel more comfortable using her

i they could make 3 something akin to flame dash with guaranteed fire proc(or a nonstackable armor debuff which would benefit her greatly) on entry and exit positions while leaving behind a 1-2 second flame zone. something that provides mobility and stun.

fireball is lackluster and she has no solid response vs gun toting enemies

[Obligatory 'Git Gud']

If you need a tanking skill to stay alive, you're doing something wrong... or you should stick to playing tanky frames.

>le huehueheuehue he must be bad

I have no problem surviving with Ember, but Overheat was a fantastic ability.