Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Kubrows Is Too Many?

_Azeizel

I have 32 due to imprint business. >:) 

I stopped selling imprints, due to lack of luck nowadays and that I already have all of the types with patterns and body sizes that I like. Oh, and all the Kubrow mods maxed. 

Also, 32 was what I had. I have sacrificed 28 for the Lotus' appetite.

Edited by Pansoy

I have four, one of each skill type.  I'm happy with that as I used the colour kits to make the Sahasa look fairly cool.  If you want one of the really rare patterns though you might want to go for a few more.  Three certainly isn't too many, don't worry.

I have 32 due to imprint business. >:) 

I stopped selling imprints, due to lack of luck nowadays and that I already have all of the types with patterns and body sizes that I like. Oh, and all the Kubrow mods maxed. 

Also, 32 was what I had. I have sacrificed 28 for the Lotus' appetite.

I could NEVER Consign any of my Kubrows due to the fact that I will feel really guilty, Unless they hate me (do nothing).

I'd say stop when you run out of name-ideas,

I got 13 or so.... but I also consigned a lot of them and bred new ones....

probably a total of.... 18 or so.

no huras yet.

Whats the point of having multiple types tho? Also if i have too many I wont use them and they will be lonely =(.

Whats the point of having multiple types tho? Also if i have too many I wont use them and they will be lonely =(.

Coat patterns and body size.  Some Tenno want the perfect Kubrow and spend a lot of plat to get it.  

I had to be stopped at 28 Kubrows. 23 have been consigned to the Void.  

I think I'll stop at 4, one of each :D So far, i've been lucky, only bred 3 kubrows, and got huras, sahasa and sunika. Just need the Raska now :D And some platinum to get a statis thingie

I have one of each and haven't had to consign any to Lotus.  

I would say that's an ideal amount none of them have any real cool patterns, but my puppies are my puppies.  We'll see how the market patterns come.

I have four, one of each skill type.  I'm happy with that as I used the colour kits to make the Sahasa look fairly cool.  If you want one of the really rare patterns though you might want to go for a few more.  Three certainly isn't too many, don't worry.

Same here. I got 4 types with Sunika and Huras fox-type, Raksa and Sahasa medium muscular built, 3 are striped pattern and 1 X-pattern. I love all 4 and all already have 3 formas on each of them. Love every one of them. I don't think I'll breed more for the same reason.Hope you guy can meet my "little" Fenrir, Furball, Terror and Lynx :)