The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Alerts Today

Shizzuie

I wasn't sure if this was worth commenting on.  Most of the weeks' alerts have been great/rare stuff that you wouldn't see often, and "unusual".  The resource alerts in particular were... a single resource? Definitely the worst of the alerts - not on the scale of the other ones this week.  It would've been nice if they were bundles of 3 or 5 -- somewhat inflated quantities like they had in... suspicious shipments (? I think?).  The rest of them have been great though, so it feels like I shouldn't complain.

Edited by (PS4)Zeylon

I have to agree with some of my fellow Tenno... this reward seems far, far, faaaaar below the other rewards related to this event. And if you compare it with the alert a while back that gave us 10xRare Fusion Cores it gets even more clear of the disparity.
Should we assume this was a mistake?

We are only curious.

Thank you, DE.

Yeah they give out a ~60p stance literally for free by doing one alert and then they give us 1 neurode/argon crystal/orokin cell. Somewhat disapointing when I realized that after finishing each mission.

Would have expected at least 3-5 of each resource because there stood "Neurodes" but then it was only one. ^^

But well at least I got Crimson Dervish for free... so I'm mostly satisfied. xD

Edited by MeduSalem