Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Testing Random Bbcode Stuff

Letter13

I realized that there's no real "testing ground" for BBCode here on the forums. Which seems a bit silly because we know that the forums uses BBCode, but only some BBCode seems to work, and some other BBCode doesn't.

Mainly I made this thread because I realized I can write my posts in Comic Sans.

Wow. Such font. Many annoy. Wow.

[size=2]This thread is for testing out BBCode, really go nuts to see what you can and can't do when it comes to code. Just please don't post HTML code as this can sometimes "nuke" a thread; also don't post BBCode that will destroy stuff because that's not nice mmkay?[/size]

Anywho.... if someone wants to tell me how to make the audio BBCode tag work (like you did for the U14 hype thread Ari), that'd be great. 
I tried it with no success.

Working. 

I wonder if this works too for fancy times new roman font

EDIT: YES IT DOES! :D

It works for any font your computer can display.

Now see I was looking around for codes to "nuke" the thread but from personal experience I need well over 1k tags, so better get started.

Red TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed Text

Red TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed TextRed Text

Actually it is quite fun, how much can you stylize one text? "Red Text"

Red Text

Edited by noveltyhero