The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

all valkyr hysteria users in conflict

all ash bladestorm users in conflict

all life link users in conflict

all bestile users in conflict

etc

but, in specific i once had a player rage at me for not revving him in a gustrag attack, even though i was getting chased by all 3.

One user constantly harassed members of the clan I'm in and even went on to stalk them via Facebook. He wasn't a very good player because he would just start missions regardless of who is in them.

You were also telling me about that one guy who was purposefully killing everyone with void lasers in that defence run.

That guy must rank pretty low amoungst the scummy players

I loathe people who let teammates die due to petty reasons. They will not try and ask the people nicely, they will take offence at the first instance, rage without mentioning anything and let teammates bleed out. They annoy me a lot.

Oh, did I forget to say that I did ask nicely? So yeah, squadmate's revives well wasted for being the bigger pricks.

A MR11 zephyr(30) with boltor prime(26) giving only 12% of damage on survival alert ... whiile a 2-spam banshee(30) of 5 MR with latron wraith(20) pretty much stole all of our frags then spoiling a bucket of Sh** on zephyr "ur a f**king dps , y no dmg? " 

Latrons Master Races!

Seriously, Prime can out-dps Boltor P in Voids, and Wraith has a higher dps than Prime. I still prefer my Dread, though. :D

Having someone intentionally kill other players in void defence with the lazers especially since they did it right as the last enemy in between rewards was being killed so I died before anyone could revive me because of the pop up.

It was kinda funny the first time mate but by the 3rd you're &!$$ing me off. 

Edited by DementedSheep525

You were also telling me about that one guy who was purposefully killing everyone with void lasers in that defence run.

That guy must rank pretty low amoungst the scummy players

Ugh I've ran into a few of those guys, everyone else just leaves at the next reward.

Having someone intentionally kill other players in void defence with the lazers especially since they did it right as the last enemy in between rewards was being killed so I died before anyone could revive me because of the pop up.

It was kinda funny the first time mate but by the 3rd you're &!$$ing me off. 

Funny that if you have Switch Teleport on and you're a Loki, you can get them to kill themselves. :3

I got this. The most annoying thing which sometimes kinda ticks me off is when people recruit for T4S or sometimes T4D they always ask to pm your mastery rank before they can select you but if you're lower than 8 you get stood up. And if that ain't good enough you gotta play as a certain frame to get picked and you gotta have a weapon they like smh... wtf really?! Imma say this again. Mastery rank does NOT determine how good a player is or their skill level. Don't get me wrong it would be better to pick a certain frame but seriously... all you need is a strong frame and a strong weapon aaannd.. most of all a SKILLED player who knows what their doing.

Funny that if you have Switch Teleport on and you're a Loki, you can get them to kill themselves. :3

Ha! that would be awesome. I'll keep that in mind.

I did kinda get revenge in a way. Since I had no revives left that day and they failed the next round with a player less and me no longer keeping the enemies off their &#! and the pod with Nyx's abilities 

This happened when I was playing in the void with some loki Then I randomly started teleporting everywhere because of him.

^^this. But the thing is every time when a Loki player did that with me, he always ended killing himself, because I am a crowd control type player and always like to be surrounded with, or getting into the middle of, a lot of enemies. I guess he was hoping for a safe haven, instead the enemies quickly sent him to a paradise. LOL 

I know were not supposed to name call but that cat Azawarau is a total dunce

Acts like a cat all the time and cant do anything but round around in circles while meowing in a very low hypnotic tone repeatedly over the mic

Frustrating

Edited by Azawarau

I got this. The most annoying thing which sometimes kinda ticks me off is when people recruit for T4S or sometimes T4D they always ask to pm your mastery rank before they can select you but if you're lower than 8 you get stood up. And if that ain't good enough you gotta play as a certain frame to get picked and you gotta have a weapon they like smh... wtf really?! Imma say this again. Mastery rank does NOT determine how good a player is or their skill level. Don't get me wrong it would be better to pick a certain frame but seriously... all you need is a strong frame and a strong weapon aaannd.. most of all a SKILLED player who knows what their doing.

Today I saw some person requesting frame and conclave level.

I personally hate people that screech into the mic in squad chat.

Also, frosts who use their tiny snowglobes that are in a super bright color during infested defense on my vortex and then *@##$ at me when I politely tell them to stop doing that.

So I just ran a 20-wave T2 Defense as Nova, and the only two times I got downed were from a noob Rhino activating the lasers. Even after I explained that they're a problem due to friendly fire and that they steal exp. Even after both he and my other ally (Volt) were legitimately downed by enemies, and I came charging in, tossed out a Specter and revived them both, he still didn't trust me enough to lay off the lasers.

DE, please remove those lasers from Void Defense. Forever.