The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

*pics up mic*

A room full of Rhino Primes wielding Boltor Primes who tell you "rHiNo PrImE oR kIcK!!1*

*throws mic across the room*

*picked up a mic*

Every single Rhino AND Rhino Prime I played with have Boltor Prime and always always ALWAYS use Iron Skin. 

*toss mic into kubrow den that's located outside the room*

Was running Jackal missions trying to level up some weapons and a freshly forma'ed Frost Prime, playing with newbie who I was helping along the way

In comes 2 Rhino Primes, Vanguard helms, Boltor Primes, Sprint mods, Max efficiency, the whole shibang. They ran through the entire mission killing everyone and everything with Rhino stomp. We were ages back and they were starting to rant about how slow we were.

I say "Hey, we have a newbie here, maybe you could wait up?"

Only to be met with "Well maybe you should hurry up then" and "leave him"

Yeah sure, with underlevelled gear and a new guy who keeps going down. P***ed me right off for the rest of the mission

Edited by KilelrDrone492

Those stupid switch port Loki players who think they're making any difference spaming that S#&$

agree with this.

And if some of these idiots S-teleport me near exit, I am inclined to just go afk. He can wait or he can switch teleport me into the exit himself.

Frankly speaking, Switch Teleport has so damn little use other than for trolling that it is the first ability I take out permanently from more advanced Loki builds. Good Loki's has no STeleport?

As i main Loki, i tend to place Decoy at console and aggro as much mobs near it. Then i go invisible and watch mobs destroy the pod.

Dont get you pod campers anymore than spawn campers. Maybe im just a better player but I can always take out enemies from a good distance or race to apod fast enough to take out oncoming mobs. I never have to camp at the pod, I move all about the arena, and thats why I laugh when lame people even attempt to aggro enemies to the pod to "teach a lesson ".

They get right pissed when that plan does not work out so well for them.

Dont get you pod campers anymore than spawn campers. Maybe im just a better player but I can always take out enemies from a good distance or race to apod fast enough to take out oncoming mobs. I never have to camp at the pod, I move all about the arena, and thats why I laugh when lame people even attempt to aggro enemies to the pod to "teach a lesson ".

They get right &!$$ed when that plan does not work out so well for them.

The point is for everyone to stay close to the pod so that exp gets shared to everyone. Unless you want the entire squad to run as far away as they can from the defense pod.

hmmm, a f**kwit elitist whining thread! I'm IN!

the runners that moan when you're you opening crates cos you've run outta ammo.

the frame haters that *@##$ about your frame choice as soon as you jump into a PUB, and who are probably the same jerkoffs that *@##$ about your level when as soon as you enter a LOW TO MID RANKED PUB.

the guy *@##$ing at you to hurry up when FOR REASONS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL your connection lags and you get stuck behind a ghost door.

the high ranker who goes ahead, killing everything and stealing XP, gets downed and then screams at everyone for being useless, low level c**ts and not saving them.

the high ranked hipster guy hating on your equipment, which not only took 3 weeks to build but you only did so cos a bunch of high ranking players in the forums told you it was the best.

void hosters hating on your MR before even checking your CC.

the guy tearing into you for not babysitting when everyone left for spawns and no one said a word.

basically, elitists, I hate elitists. they are total game kill. the craziest thing is the coolest online players I've ever seen in my life, in any game anywhere have been mega ranked players in this game.

goes to show, experience doesn't not make you an a**hole.

The point is for everyone to stay close to the pod so that exp gets shared to everyone. Unless you want the entire squad to run as far away as they can from the defense pod.

Thats not the point when everyone in my squad for void missions tend to always have rank 30 everything, especially on T4s. If I notice someone is newer or has weaker eauipment and they say they just want to rank up instead of taxied through the mission, I will stay close to them.

Edited by UrielColtan

I got this. The most annoying thing which sometimes kinda ticks me off is when people recruit for T4S or sometimes T4D they always ask to pm your mastery rank before they can select you but if you're lower than 8 you get stood up. And if that ain't good enough you gotta play as a certain frame to get picked and you gotta have a weapon they like smh... wtf really?! Imma say this again. Mastery rank does NOT determine how good a player is or their skill level. Don't get me wrong it would be better to pick a certain frame but seriously... all you need is a strong frame and a strong weapon aaannd.. most of all a SKILLED player who knows what their doing.

I've gotten some bad bites when I was recruiting for a T4. I can understand the people who ask for mastery ranks and such, only because I had to carry a Loki Prime (god knows how he got it) with no maxed mods-barely a radial disarm, not maxed overextend. I was already carrying another friend and one guy DCed...

When screening is not a good idea is when your the one(host) that's at rank 4 or so that can't kill a single T4 mob.

Not every one knows what they're doing, and not everyone has a usable frame for T4.

I've gotten some bad bites when I was recruiting for a T4. I can understand the people who ask for mastery ranks and such, only because I had to carry a Loki Prime (god knows how he got it) with no maxed mods-barely a radial disarm, not maxed overextend. I was already carrying another friend and one guy DCed...

When screening is not a good idea is when your the one(host) that's at rank 4 or so that can't kill a single T4 mob.

Not every one knows what they're doing, and not everyone has a usable frame for T4.

I agree. There's no good way to judge pugs currently. The only thing you can use to judge is Mastery Rank and Conclave. Mastery will GENERALLY reflect experience with game mechanics, and Conclave will GENERALLY reflect what kind of mods a person might be using (around 1400-1500 I guess for serious gameplay).

Edited by Yazeth

There must be a lot of annoying players, judging by my big healthy ignore list lol

Pretty much the only way to get on my ignore list is to leech.

Two words: Prime Access.

And I'll never get all the Mirage hate. Most of it seems to come from people who have never played her or at least not in any mission that's even remotely hard.

The funny thing about this RIDICLE and IMMATURE thread is EVERYONE think he's the good boy, while the others even when reacting to his negative attitude are the bad guys.

A more interesting thread would be "ADMITTING ANNOYING ATTITUDE YOU SHOWED IN WARFRAME"

Edited by Burnthesteak87

agree with this.

And if some of these idiots S-teleport me near exit, I am inclined to just go afk. He can wait or he can switch teleport me into the exit himself.

Frankly speaking, Switch Teleport has so damn little use other than for trolling that it is the first ability I take out permanently from more advanced Loki builds. Good Loki's has no STeleport?

I will agree the ST has very little use most times but not always.

I happen to use it to help the team a lot but it takes timing quick thinking and practice to use it in a firefight.

Downed teammate too far from squad ST him back to group, especially useful with a no invis or low duration build. Wish it worked with Kubrow :(

Heavy Gunner or Ancient too close to pod you are protecting ST them away.

Need a shortcut somewhere ST with decoy.

Teammate not so good with the parkour/wallclimbing or not enough stamina ST with them.

A guy asks me to help him with Jackal, fine. I'm running a Nova, playing with some new melee weaps and a boltor. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. 

I join in, the guy immediately runs out, copters ahead on his own and downs within the first 3 minutes. 

I sigh, run over. Soak up some bullets as i rez him and the game goes on.

Same thing happens, copters ahead like crazy, 'Excalibro yolo' apparently. Guess what happens,

Downs again. I rez him again, maybe he's new. I'm not used to rezzing teammates so often, not even on t4 void.

He then trips every single door trip laser before dying again. Christ. 

I shrug it off, I've played with reckless players who want to be some sort of invincible space ninja so whatever. 

Immediately runs off to solo Jackal. I run in just in time to assist with some antimatter drops. Jackal is downed quickly

After Jackal dies he runs off again and then the door shuts as it locks and i have to do the silly little bypass minigame. 

He downs, this time his guardian angel (Me) can't get to him in time because for some reason he ran through every single enemy rather than taking the time to at least clear it out a bit. He dies because of course I can't get to him in time. 

Right before he quits, yells in all caps. 

"THXFORJOINING ME" 

I can't help but laugh. 

I was playing a low tier void extermination with the host, just the two of us. After a few mins, he started putting map markers to weird places. Obviously I did check the first one out for a rare mod, nothing there.

After a while, he put new markers and started chatting "run there, fast". All the while he was running around aimlessly on the wrong side of the map. I just stood there for a while, as he kept bouncing around the map. I silently left him to his hobby, and quit.