Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Mastery Ranks Points

-KyloRen-

Question

12 answers to this question

Each of the four kubrow types give 6000 mastery points. You could sy it is the same as sentienls (3k for sentinel itself and 3k for weapon)

Edit:

6k for the sentinel itself and 3k for the weapon. Sentinels give Mastery as if they were Warframes. Same with Kubrow, they give 6k as well at 30 and you can do it for each type.

Wasn't sure thank you.

Edited by Saske92

Do kubrows give you mastery rank points, cause i dont see it under my profile, like you have for your primary, secondary, sentinels etc?

They do. I double checked when leveling all my 4 breeds. Why they are not listed under the profile page is a mystery though. Most likely a developer oversight.

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Each of the four kubrow types give 6000 mastery points. You could sy it is the same as sentienls (3k for sentinel itself and 3k for weapon)

6k for the sentinel itself and 3k for the weapon. Sentinels give Mastery as if they were Warframes. Same with Kubrow, they give 6k as well at 30 and you can do it for each type.

Except it's 6k for the sentinel so senti's net you 9k total.. (incl weapon)

EDIT: like the guy above said :)

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C